Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kihoko

[Declined] firestormgolds [Shop]

4 posts in this topic

Title: firestormgolds

Type: Shop

Description: 

Hello,i don t know if it is the right category to submit this suggestion but i will try...2 days ago i have found an email in mailbox from one site called firestormgolds...This site hasn t any mounts or any special opportunity but the gold is much cheaper and i would like to buy some golds from this site...But there is one problem because i don t know if this site belongs to FIRESTORM or if it is just fake...And i don t want to be scamed.May you inform me about this site...i´ll appreciate it :) 

thanks 

Best wishes 

Kihoko 

4 hours ago, kihoko said:

Title: firestormgolds

Type: Shop

Description: 

Hello,i don t know if it is the right category to submit this suggestion but i will try...2 days ago i have found an email in mailbox from one site called firestormgolds...This site hasn t any mounts or any special opportunity but the gold is much cheaper and i would like to buy some golds from this site...But there is one problem because i don t know if this site belongs to FIRESTORM or if it is just fake...And i don t want to be scamed.May you inform me about this site...i´ll appreciate it :) 

thanks 

Best wishes 

Kihoko 

not a suggestion and that site is a scam,doesnt have anything to do with firestorm and those kind of sites are present on every game,they're mostly to hack accounts of players that fall in that kind of things 

Oh thanks very much...But why isn t it protected? 

31 minutes ago, kihoko said:

Oh thanks very much...But why isn t it protected? 

Greetings kihoko,

There are many ppl who are posting something about Pandashangold and Firestormgold.

The Game Master do there best to find those ppl and give them the right Punishment for it.

Kind regards,

Class Master Tavari.