3 posts in this topic

Hello,
I am creating this topic to dicuss the state of the Protection Paladin on this server.

Based on my experience i founded that the ProtPally Dmg is very low at PvP , but at the world duels or PvE it deals good Dmg ..

For example : " Avenger's Shield " Deals about 150k+ Dmg at duels and PvE but at PvP it deals 60k+ to max 100k Dmg

Besides Prot paladin fully geared about 830-840 ilvl can only reach 2000k Hp at PvE and PvP , it's a tank spec it's suposed to have more HP than DKs at PvP -.-

Prot paladins needs to be fixed , many talents and PVP talents and artifact Traits are bugged ..

For example : " Bulwark of order "  is  suposed to give me a shield that absorbs 50%  of the  dmg  " Avenger's Shield " does but it obly give me Always 40dmg absorb ...

==> bad health at PvP , bad dmg at PvP , bugged talents , artifact traits ...

And what about the fact that prot palas are inmortlas is in 1v1 situations? Insane auto heal!

Edited by Infame

You shouldn't rely on hp as prot pally, we're supposed to use our 10000 mitigation spells to lower the dmg and heal up with either judge talent or hand of the protector. And also crit is bad for prot, don't go purely for ilvl haste is most important for cd reduction.