Lipptonn

[Declined] Invisibility v.2 [Website]

3 posts in this topic

Title: Invisibility v.2

Type: Website

Description: 

As you might know there's this Invisibilyity bug in 2s2 skirmish. This all stuff started about 27-28 (December). And since then more and more ppl getting reported and banned because of this,

The thing why this post is under "Suggestions" is that i have an Idea about this.:

So... some players have been banned days ago (like me, 4 days ago), some just now, and who knows when this server side crap will be fixed (i hope tomorrow under the maintance..). But until that time, in my oppinion you should not ban players, because dont know the origin of this bug, I mean its ez to see the screenshots and say: yes, valid, ban. But really, isn't it at least a bit suspicious that all the reports are from the last 5-7 days? 

The other thing is: you cant speak about bug abusing imo, because a player who get reported dont have a clue that he was invisible, cuz you dont experience nothing abnormal... (clearly if someone whispers you then ok, you know he cant see you but if he doesn't do so, you will know nothing (like Jon Snow.. oops xD).

Some example: (i link only us forum reports, there's a bunch of them in the french forum too... -I got banned by a french gm, this is why i know whats going on there too-)

Theese are just the US reports plus there's an other "bug" (dont know cuz since then i'm banned) but there's something about hp stacking and the funny part is some gms banns for this and others says the report is invalid, cuz that's a server side bug

Regards

1 person likes this

This bug seems to be gamebreaking - lots of report in past few days.

If you don't know the origin of this bug - don't ban people - you don't know whether they knew about it or whether it has happend from their fault.

If you know the origin - fix the bug.

Irrational conduct.

1 person likes this

Bugtracker please.