Followers 0
Kelli

[Declined] My relic missing after DC [In-game]

5 posts in this topic

Title: My relic missing after DC

Type: In-game

Description: 

Dear Firestorm,

Today 2017.01.01. afternoon the server got disconnected while I was in Assault Of The Violet Hold Heroic at the last boss and I looted http://www.wowhead.com/item=137472/betrugs-vigor&bonus=1726

in 835 version. Than I was in Stormwind city and the artifact wasn't in my bag. What can you do about that here is really hard to get any artifact thesedays can you help me,please about that? 

Thank you!

Kelli,

2 hours ago, Kelli said:

Dear Firestorm,

Today 2017.01.01. afternoon the server got disconnected while I was in Assault Of The Violet Hold Heroic at the last boss and I looted Betrug's Vigor

in 835 version. Than I was in Stormwind city and the artifact wasn't in my bag. What can you do about that here is really hard to get any artifact thesedays can you help me,please about that? 

Thank you!

Kelli,

I am afraid they won't be able to compansate this because it is caused by server crash. It sounds crazy but you can be sure that there are too many people lost many items along with those crashes. Plus server doesn't hold a log about what you looted or not and it is almost impossible to prove that item dropped to you.

Good luck next time, buddy.

Greetings Kelli.

Like Hakanak mentioned above, this is a very difficult situation for us as we can't see or proof what you have looted before the server crashes. I also know that this could be a hard thing to prevent as most of us doesn't know when the server is going to crash, with announced restarts we are able to log out a few minutes before the server gets restarted but when the server just crashes/disconnects it is to hard.

Best wishes.

Head Game Master Ghostceleric.

Not a suggestion.