Khazark

[Declined] Nhallish's Bloody Polearm (Recolor) [Shop]

4 posts in this topic

Title: Nhallish's Bloody Polearm (Recolor)

Type: Shop

Description: 

Good morning firestorm

First of all, ty for providing a great WoD experience in comparison to other private servers. Just get that HFC raid out and add mythic ;)

Here's the thing. I bought quite a few items from your website shop in these few months that I've been playing here such as 2 full transmog sets for my warrior and hunter, Damnation weapon for transmog, few race & apperance changes, 1 lvl 100 boost and yesterday I got myself Emerald hipogryph mount.

However, there's one weapon I would really like to see in shop and that is Nhallish's Bloody Polearm/Pillar of Malice/Baleful Polearm/Skullcutter of Trials (all same model http://www.wowhead.com/item=118800/pillar-of-malice#same-model-as)  but GREEN edition. Right now you have Nhallish's Bloody polearm (purple/blue color) and Crushto's Neck Separator (red-ish color). If you added that same model but green color I would buy that item in a hearbeat.

Ty for reading ^^ 

Suggestion should be rather "Add more variations of xmog items to the shop" rather than just add X item cuz i want it.

I like the idea, but they don't really seem to do anything with Suggestion section anyways...

Moved to pending.

Moved to denied, we've just updated the shop and archiving old shop suggestions.