Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
masa420

[Declined] WoD Servers Battlegrounds [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: WoD Servers Battlegrounds

Type: In-game

Description: 

Good evening. I'm a level 100 troll shaman from the Gul'dan server. Recently I've been getting a lot into the PvP part of the game, playing BGs and whatnot, and there's something that has been bothering me very much in the last few days. Every so many BGs the players from my server get paired up with and against players from the Tournament server, and us, mere mortals from the blizzlike server, generally just don't stand any chance against those players for obvious reasons, so those BGs just become a big pain in... our heads. My suggestion is pretty simple: remove  the mixed matchmaking so we can play against people who either are at the same level as us or have got to a high item level through the blizzlike experience and not through the fun server experience. The current BG experience is really demoralizing (when said events occur) and makes people (at least me and my friends) just wanna stop playing. I hope this is helpful, and I hope I'm speaking for everyone in my server when I'm asking for this. Thank you for reading, I'm anxious to know what you guys think about this.