Redseal09

Hunter Dps

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys, have got a problem with hunter marksman dmg ? i am giving 50k damage  with 817 ilvl  i don't think its right when their is other classes blasting out over 100k damage minimum ive specced it as icy veins says to and still no joy is it just me or is it bugged and my pet has a mind of its own comes out when it wants to no matter how many times i click on my pet ????

Try switching to Beast Mastery or Survival. Lots of stuff ain't balanced as of right now.

If you are doing 50k with that item level you are doing something wrong ,buddy. I have a 825 marksmanship hunter too and I am pulling about 125k dps average. As Dr.Sandwich said switch to BM or Survival. Survival is top dps spec among hunters atm but it needs lots of practice and timing. Beast Mastery is not that good, even bugged MM beats BM most of the time.

I have 828 iLvl atm, and i can do about 125k+ dps, i wouldn't recommend changing spec to BM or Survival if you are way ahead in terms of AP with MM, but if not give it a try.

Also try to check some videos for MM dps, but keep in mind Marked Shot doesn't work atm and sidewinders is bugged, it doesn't replace multishot.

And if you change specs from MM to BM or Survival and then went back to MM, you have to re do your talents, because they will bug and wont work properly.