Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fallendrago

Fixing Ulduar

7 posts in this topic

Hey,

I'm checking some random instance and see some bug / not working so maybe i thought i will help a bit.

Razorscale

he just Simply stay in the air so no loot

Freya

She is hard to kill solo but a pala can do the trick. The problem from her she doesn't drop loot.

Mimiron

This guy can't be reached because the train is not comming to get you. ( don't know if he then still works of drop loot. )

Thorim

He just stands at his seat and nothing will start about defend and other team walk to him so the gate part won't work. ( don't know if its fixed it drops loot and stuff )

General Vezax
Yogg-Saron

These 2 guys can't be reached because the gate to them is locked maybe it comes that some of the others can't be killed so thats why the gate is closed also don't know anything the drop loot or buged or something.

Algalon the Observer

This guys has the same prob from above, locked door and dunno if the loot is k or is he buged.

I hope i have enformed you good enough to fix these problems / bugs. for more problems / advice send me private message so we can talk about it

Greetings.

Fallen aka Mike

Hmm I think you shouldn't have done this cause they'll be copying the script from their Wotlk & Cataclysm servers to the other servers so they don't need to rescript older instances. In this case, Ulduar.

They haven't announced when they're gonna do it, so be patient ;)

Razorscale works - you just have to talk to NPC and pull boss down with harpoons (kill it while he is down).

Freya - Doesn't drop loot - correct

I don't know about others but last time i checked Mimiron and Algalon were working fine.

Yogg-Saron No Loot.

Heya,

well i tryed today ulduar again and some stuff works indeed and other has the same issue / problem

Razorscale

Works

Freya

She is hard to kill solo but a pala can do the trick. The problem from her she doesn't drop loot. //== Still zero loot ==\\

Mimiron

This guy can be reached but his bots are not comming so in the start rush to him so auto attack at time will help kill him but when he drops a chest and cant be looted

Thorim

He just stands at his seat and nothing will start about defend and other team walk to him so the gate part won't work. ( don't know if its fixed it drops loot and stuff ) //== Still same Prob ==\\

General Vezax
Yogg-Saron

Worked but dunno if they loot can't kill the general solo :(  mana thingy pops up vs them

Algalon the Observer

This guys has the same prob from above, locked door and dunno if the loot is k or is he buged.

I hope i have enformed you good enough to fix these problems / bugs. for more problems / advice send me private message so we can talk about it

Greetings.

Fallen aka Mike

Edited by fallendrago

The submit a patch is mainly used for bug fixes from anyone else then the devs. For a list of bugs go to bugtracker since thats the place to report stuff like this!

Use BUG TRACKER!!! This section of forum is for Bug fixes. You made a script to fix a quest or a bug and then you post it and if its working then it will go live. NO other postings here!! No developer will see it or be able to help you!!!