Manuelando

[Declined] Launcher (ITA) News!

4 posts in this topic

Hi all, my native language is italian but are many years which read, write and talk english in WoW.... by now is a familiar language, specially here in WoW, which is important to know and learn while gaming.

The proposal
After this introduction, i want to propose (in cause of the NEGLECTED Italian forum and launcher news) to insert the localizzation of International news in Italian launcher.
Explain better: I wish to see International news even with the Launcher set in Italian.

What makes you to ask that?
Honestly i'm sick to see the italians (so, people of my same nationality) don't update the news time after time. After all this time i'm already used to relating on International language on Forum and website, because is costantly visited (feedebacks, proposals, question and admins/devs answers etc..), tidy and costantly updated.
Well.. instead of seeing every time on launcher the same EMPTY BOX (No news....) because of my Italian-set Launcher, i wish to see GOOD & USEFULL International news on the Launcher set in Italian (so... avoiding temporaly(nd time) the italian news).

Here a screenshot of differences between English (International), and Italian news...... difference which makes me sick....
http://i.imgur.com/KP25nb4m.png
KP25nb4m.png

1 person likes this

And please firestorm staff recruit another italian forum moderator beacuse the actual moderator isn't connected since 21 july

1 person likes this

infact for that reason :P

Greetings,

This won't happen due to lack of Italian staff if anything players can simply use the Google Translator. If we allowed it we would pretty much have to make one for each language.(Declined)

Kind Regards,
Senior Game Master,
Latisimus