eduardark

[Declined] MMr and personal rating reset

3 posts in this topic

Hello sirs sorry to bother you, I only want to Suggest implement a system from the page for reset the mmr and personal rating from 2s

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, eduardark said:

Hello sirs sorry to bother you, I only want to Suggest implement a system from the page for reset the mmr and personal rating from 2s

+ push 

Either 3´s was be great. I propose a pay like with these "Loyal points" or "gold coins" or maybe even for free. I´m not sure about that.
It was just a really good new feature to reset the personal raiting. It´s better to have as If we didn´t had it.

PS: Some people like me that started to play here had no active mates to play with. But somehow and someday find everyone someone to play with "here", so If anyone like me found a partner to play arena with then they wanna restart completly on zero (arena raiting) Because it´s actually frustrating for people that starting on high arena raiting/MMR as a new player. (I know that MMR system is still bugg´d here) I just wanna help people and of course myself either. It can be also more reason Why.

Thank you guys! <3