Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fran

[Declined] buy 100points to sell a character?

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I was going to sell a character the other day because i have characters that I don't use anymore and thats the only way i could get Firestorm points, but then i got this message saying that i have to buy at least 100 points to do it... -.- that makes no sense, people sell characters because they have no points and they want but now u ask us to buy 100 points in order to sell a character? no sense. You might be thinking like "oh its only 100points its not that big of a deal" but no, people like me can't buy points because Shop doesn't accept the currency my country uses and I can't get dollars because my country sucks (Venezuela), so I suggest that you should remove that you need to buy points to sell chars OR have more ways to buy points and accept more currencies.

Anyways I hope that this goes to somewhere and I'm not doing this for nothing, have a nice day, Thanks.

7 people like this

Greetings,

I would most definantly like to see more currentcies being accepted
myself. But, i believe there are paysafe card able to be bought by
your currency that you can use to purchase points.

This is made the way it is in order to stop people from just botting accounts to level 110 and selling the chars.

Please use the Submit a suggestion link in order to format your post. 

The payment ways and currencies accepted do not depend on Firestorm but on the Payment guys, Firestorm is not able to accept more currencies than they do at the moment. I recommend Paysafe card, it's the easiest to find.

Locked due to incorrect format.

Edited by BreaKer