DatAz

[Declined] Event hosting team

2 posts in this topic

Greetings,my name is Dyxz i wanted to share a suggestion over this " c o m m u n i t y" that lately gone wild.

My current idea came up when in the last Event (yday , 26.8.2016) on "Transmog contest" ( That is pretty rare for this server), only 25 ppl did join leaving behind a trail of Transmog roleplayers , or people that actually waited for that even nearly 4 months (if so.).

,.,T h e // A c t u a l // I d e a: Firstly to create an Event hosting team that will actually try to host 1-2 event per week , secondly for this people that join that team they will be awarded with 2 Firestorm points per " Successful" event hosted , having Game Master commands for a short period of time (Over the watch of 1-2 Gms) they will create the "Event location" of this like Defence of alehouse or something like that , when event will be hosted they will be only grant the command to summon , kick , teleport to capital cities , ban from event . Reason of that? Pretty clear... so all players that want to join will actually join.

1) Transmog contest : 2 Watches , 1 guard (Don't think anything else) Watchers will actually check the mog of the player , guard's post is to keep the ppl organized and chill. ( Poll)

2) Hide and seek :  4 Watchers , 1 guard :     Watchers will actully need a beefy pc with rendering over High - Ultra , Using Far sight items. ( Poll)

3) Simon says : 2 Watchers , 2 guards: 2 groups of 25 ppl  (1 group in one place , other one in another) Normal things that happen on this kind of event usually ( Poll)

4) Capture the Game master: (Renamed to capture the king , or kidnap someone idk) : 4 Watchers , 2 guards  (a) Defense of Ale house   (b) Zul aman map ( Poll)

5) Find the GM: some gms , watchers , guards (Depends on time) :  ( Poll for the map )

~As you see , let players select their event so everything can actually be organized and calm with no missunderstandings , no players left behind etc.

I wrote too much crap you can't believe how bored i was :v

Won't be happening the Game Masters are fine with hosting events, if you have any event suggestions personal message one of the Head Staff members.