Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Obscurity

[Declined] PvP Turnament removed from Cross Server

3 posts in this topic

I sugest wee keep thins separated . Grommash Sombraluna and Mainnoir in cross server and turnament alone , i am tired of seeing turnament ppl who dont give a fuck about ther chars enter with hack in arenas and bgs with teleport hacks . its not ok for us to face ppl with full gear and full enchants while on our srvs enchants cost 30 k it is not ok for us to compet with fun servers 

at 1.8k if i compete with a turnament ppl with golbal cd hack i cannato do anything this seems as you dont give a fu.ck about youre players and you certanly do not respect all the loyal players who have stiked to the server.

Fun server should be fun server.

I play on grommash and i am redy to quit and leave this server coz of turnamenteys with 300 k and full of hacks. FUN should be FUN that means to compet with other ppl for FUN not with me how i spend 30 k for a fuking enchant.

and I agree with this because I get into the arena with full gear and give players the tournament with only first and give it a colossal dmg. It does not seem right for us to increase our rates for Enchants x5 do crafts and more. in bg same. dmg coded only giving too much primal. Please solve this thing over and remove the cross tournamentu srv. because in the end it just is fun pvp pvp fun.

Tournament realm will not be removed from the cross-realm.