Samiwow

[Accepted]Catch-up Cap

13 posts in this topic

Hey! Since almost 5 months passed from when WoD S2 started, i wanna talk about adding a catch-up cap around 25-30k of conq points?? And to last until the current season ends(This would mean the all pieces of gear).. The catch-up cap from 1-2 months ago was quite low(few conq points and just for a week).. This would help for new ppl coming, and for one who plays more classes. xD Thanks.

i search on the forum and i found multiple threads talking of that. Also on the tracker. Damn the search function isnt hard to use tho :/

Oh really? i ve didn't searched for it. xD

I disagree on that subject tho. Mostly because, players that has been playing a while, wanna feel way better, than people, with lower gear, than themselves. My point is. If people can catch up quickly, there's no point, for players, to put time and effort into the game, if anyone can do the same, in a matter of some months.

1 person likes this

I wanted it blizzlike.. And u like to get farmed in 2s/3s just cuz u r low geared?? The catch up cap would help with the 3s queues too, and to get fully geared u need like 2months.. wth

This would be a cool thing.. Hopefully they will add this or atleast reset the cap 2 times a week.

On 16.7.2016 at 5:15 PM, Jesper2370 said:

I disagree on that subject tho. Mostly because, players that has been playing a while, wanna feel way better, than people, with lower gear, than themselves. My point is. If people can catch up quickly, there's no point, for players, to put time and effort into the game, if anyone can do the same, in a matter of some months.

yo dude not sure if u troll or retarded

greetz

@djreck Retarded confirmed :) 4Head

@Jesper2370 If the players that has been playing a while want to feel better.. Show it in 3s.

Edited by Samiwow

+1,

On retail, the weekly cap was 50k so yeah... I managed to gear 2 dks to full arena gear + full elite gear each because of such a massive cap + 270 cp per arena.

Also, they should fix the fact that you lose the bonus cap when you're above 1550 rate if you don't play for a week...

can't see where to edit my previous post but this is proof

WoWScrnShot_071116_151236.jpg

push

push in hope there will be an answer at any time

Thread locked until an answer is given.

Edited by Ellesar

Thank you for the suggestion. After many discussions and the big demand from players, it was accepted and should be applied in the following weeks. 

4 people like this