Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EmperThaurissan

[Declined] Basic stuff about Devs

2 posts in this topic

Hello, 

today I'd like to talk about developers. When I started on Firestorm everythink seems clear, but day by day it is worse and worse ... old dungeons/raids are less work than before. I know, developers are here about fix new content and so on. But 65% of community are also interested in older expansions, I mean like do it Solo and collect some cool trangmogs for their characters. And Grommash is more like one time it works another time dont. I worked as a developer ... 5-6 years I know how wow structures works so I can say that fix old dungeons and raids aint so hard,  also there are a lot of old repack/databases with fixes which you can easily implement them.  Dont take it like a offensive topic ^^ I just want to push your devs to fix that old content. 

Second thing..   your bugtracker, one in while I check your bugtracker and nothing new here. Still it looks like a thrash bin almost every incident is marked as a new topic and few of them are solved or atleast marked as "in progress" .  Please try to take care about it  ^^

Third thing ... maybe the important one:

I sent you my applicantion and also offer for being here developer. I have a lot of time and i wanted to help you with that old content cuz one or two people can handle it. But i saw that you have problems with your staff, already seen some arguing and problem with communication. Yeaa nothing it goes outside really faster than you could thing.. but its nothing bad.  But I am really offended with member who is called Jeyel .. he was my SQL Dev responsible and we were talkin about job and so on.. He didnt have time on me so we moved our "meeting" to next day in certain time. Guess what he didnt come and didnt even response to me. Another days i tried to contact him but ... withtout any response..

You can decline it as a suggestion.. But please take some information from this topic and try to improve from it ^^

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Emper

Edited by EmperThaurissan

Less work than before? I am surprised that you would say that considering most of the changelogs have a lot of changes. Just wait till you see the next one for Warlords of Draenor and tell me if they did less work than before. Not a suggestion, denied.

1 person likes this