Blobble

[Declined] Character slots FULL!

6 posts in this topic

Can a loyal 31 month pandashan player receive bonus character slots? I'm asking for atleast 1. For example, if you had atleast 1 character on Elegon you'd get 11 more on Tharan'Zhu when Elegon was removed. People had 22 character slots. So why can't I have 12, or more? I have deleted tons of high level characters, you have no idea! (My character list is obviously full)....

1 person likes this

Characterlist949.png

the elegon chat transfer didnt work like this i have 14 char in account but i cant make anynew char till i delete 4 of them so if you transfered your char from elegon to tz you gont get free slot you just get your char here and if you want make new char you need do delet some char

1 person likes this

the elegon chat transfer didnt work like this i have 14 char in account but i cant make anynew char till i delete 4 of them so if you transfered your char from elegon to tz you gont get free slot you just get your char here and if you want make new char you need do delet some char

Still, similar.

Still, similar.

no its not its more pain in the ass, if you want make new char you need to delete only 1 char but i need to delete 5 char

no its not its more pain in the ass, if you want make new char you need to delete only 1 char but i need to delete 5 char

That's weird...  A friend of mine who's an Elegon player told me the opposite. Maybe she was wrong :). My point with the post is to gain character slots, let's keep it that way.