64 posts in this topic

logo-1280-full.png.fc457b65e0550112b0cad

This torrrent package include Full Game Clients for:

• Warlords Of Draenor
  • Mists Of Pandaria
  • Cataclysm
  • Wrath Of the Lich King
  • The Burning Crusade

I got idea to make this torrent when I see special actions "Boris returns", and after that I create this torrent, and for all ppl witch have problems with download of game client.

After download all or selected expansions over torrent client, please check guide how to install Firestrom Launcher and how to add selected game expansion on link Warlords of Draenor 6.2.3 - Full Client Download Guide (this guide is for Warlords of Draenor but can to use same method for other expansions ex. Cataclysm). I using Linux and if You are lake me, check this guide  Complete Firestorm Linux Guide and You can to use same method from guide for other expansions.

Note: I make optimization for old PC & linux pc in WTF folder I set to game use OpenGL not DirectX, if You are on Windows and have brand new PC with lot CPU power free free to delete WTF directory and game will by default work with DirectX. If using Linux my suggestion is to leave on OpenGL.

p.s. - Please Seed this torrent to support Firestorm and players, and feel free to upload this torrent file on any public/private torrent tracker.

Firestorm.torrent

7 people like this

Excuse me, but if the clients uploaded on this torrent are working, this is one of the most useful Guide posts ever made.

Nice work and thanks for your contribution.

That's nice, thank you!

Players using this: Please make sure to seed this to help other players downloading it.

Than you alot... seed please...

14 hours ago, cavaclub said:

Than you alot... seed please...

Hi cavaclub, I seed up 99.9% in 24h :-) But help will be very nice.

1 person likes this

i only seed day time

On 6/25/2016 at 8:19 PM, Unira said:

• Warlords Of Draenor
  • Mists Of Pandaria
  • Cataclysm
  • Wrath Of the Lich King
  • The Burning Crusade

I got idea to make this torrent when I see special actions "Boris returns", and after that I create this torrent, and for all ppl witch have problems with download of game client.

After download all or selected expansions over torrent client, please check guide how to install Firestrom Launcher and how to add selected game expansion on link Warlords of Draenor 6.2.3 - Full Client Download Guide (this guide is for Warlords of Draenor but can to use same method for other expansions ex. Cataclysm). I using Linux and if You are lake me, check this guide  Complete Firestorm Linux Guide and You can to use same method from guide for other expansions.

Note: I make optimization for old PC & linux pc in WTF folder I set to game use OpenGL not DirectX, if You are on Windows and have brand new PC with lot CPU power free free to delete WTF directory and game will by default work with DirectX. If using Linux my suggestion is to leave on OpenGL.

p.s. - Please Seed this torrent to support Firestorm and players, and feel free to upload this torrent file on any public/private torrent tracker.

Firestorm.torrent

i can't downlaod the Firestorm torrent that contains others expansions , iwanna downlaod MoP and CATA

on your torrent client when add torrent it prompt a window where you can uncheck what you don't wanna download

When i click on Firestorm.torrent this page comes

gfgfg.png

I attach Firestorm.torrent on this post..don't know what is on main post (can't edit first post)

Firestorm.torrent

1 person likes this

@Unira  thank you for your job ,i am downlaoding the games now CATA MOP WOD and i hope they work just fine cuz it's hard to fine clean clients and full games with the latest builds

On 6/25/2016 at 9:19 PM, Unira said:

• Warlords Of Draenor
  • Mists Of Pandaria
  • Cataclysm
  • Wrath Of the Lich King
  • The Burning Crusade

Firestorm.torrent

Buraz, skidao sam WOD sa torenta, ali kad upalim igru on je jos skida ("some important data" nesto tako kaze) pored toga sto mi skida i ucitava igru iako sam je vec skinuo...Obara mi non stop internet, znaci kad udjem u wow pored wowa ne mogu da idem na youtube i tako te sajtove samo da igram wow. I kad zavrsim sa tim idalje imam izgubljenu konekciju internet. O cemu se radi sa ovim Firestormom?? A lepo sam pratio uputstva, skino sa torrenta wod, pa launcher  pa ono "already have" i odredio folder ceo ... i nista opet on nesto skida u pozadini a non stop pise 0% Pomagaj leba ti

i see that MOP is only 23gb is it full 5.4.8 ? i think the latest build is abt 27gb am i wrong ?

On 7/23/2016 at 1:20 AM, Lightrin said:

i see that MOP is only 23gb is it full 5.4.8 ? i think the latest build is abt 27gb am i wrong ?

I personal tray all and all is checked. All is ok.

10KBps average download speed & 0.333... s/p ratio qq

1,6MBps with Firestorm's and 15MBps with Blizzard's launcher. I think I'll have to stick with FS's launcher for all expansions except WoD :/

Huge TY for your work anyway, & Hope people will stop quitting after downloading, and this torrent will get faster someday :D

On Thursday, August 04, 2016 at 0:53 AM, Imi. said:

10KBps average download speed & 0.333... s/p ratio qq

1,6MBps with Firestorm's and 15MBps with Blizzard's launcher. I think I'll have to stick with FS's launcher for all expansions except WoD :/

Huge TY for your work anyway, & Hope people will stop quitting after downloading, and this torrent will get faster someday :D

I upgrade my seedbox on 10 Gbps, but have only 2TB upload limit. After vacitane i will try to find another seedbox without upload limit.

1 person likes this

Hi,

I'm like the 4th person to ask this but nobody answered to the previous persons so.. is there a link for a torrent for MAC?

thank you :)

18 minutes ago, p9h9c said:

Hi,

I'm like the 4th person to ask this but nobody answered to the previous persons so.. is there a link for a torrent for MAC?

thank you :)

Download the Windows client and use Wine..?

Supposing I only wanted to play on a MoP server would I need to download every client before MoP as well? (ex. Do I need TBC+WotLK+Cata to play MoP?)

7 minutes ago, Hairbrush3r said:

Supposing I only wanted to play on a MoP server would I need to download every client before MoP as well? (ex. Do I need TBC+WotLK+Cata to play MoP?)

Hello @Hairbrush3r. No, you don't need older expansions than MoP to play MoP.

tigd-logo.png

5 hours ago, Tigd said:

Hello @Hairbrush3r. No, you don't need older expansions than MoP to play MoP.

tigd-logo.png

Awesome, much appreciation for the response.

1 person likes this

Hey where can i download each expansion separately without the firestorm launcher??torrent links would be awesome.Full FR torrent is 106 GB and i saw it contains multiple clients of an expansion,so what should i download.I am sorry i am pretty newbie and i have downloaded TBC client torrent of around  GB,how can i get rest of them??please help...

On 9/18/2016 at 0:07 PM, rafatiq said:

Hey where can i download each expansion separately without the firestorm launcher??torrent links would be awesome.Full FR torrent is 106 GB and i saw it contains multiple clients of an expansion,so what should i download.I am sorry i am pretty newbie and i have downloaded TBC client torrent of around  GB,how can i get rest of them??please help...

Next week I will make separately torrents by expansion's.

On 9/28/2016 at 3:55 PM, Unira said:

Next week I will make separately torrents by expansion's.

thanks man....