Unira

torrent Complete Firestorm Torrent - Full Game Download

64 posts in this topic

On 16/1/2019 at 0:18 PM, Agentawezome said:

I always get this error. Why am I getting it? And how do I fix it?

Error.png

I am having this problem too.

I already downloaded the full game from torrent

1 person likes this

I have a question:

Is there any way I can download the full game THROUGH the launcher instead of using a torrent, the torrent seems to be downloading extremely slow, and when I access he game through the minimal client, the loading screens are painfully slow too. So I was wondering if there's a possibility you could download the whole entire game through the launcher before playing it as I believe was the case for the past days, that would be so much better.

Edited by Badr10

On 1/18/2019 at 1:52 AM, Nexusmas said:

I am having this problem too.

I already downloaded the full game from torrent

you might also want to check for language cause there was no international versions of wrath and cata

but trying to download wrath though the launcher did not work cause it said it was missing some interface files.  But the client listed on the download page is one in french but it also was glitching my audio.  So Firestorm needs to one make a sticky on the forum for client downloads and for the non international versions of the game list the proper clients for each version.

does not appear to be any seeders so we might be stuck finding our own client then changing the config cause the owners of this private server do not care enough to fix there bloody download page or the files that there launcher downloads. Be sure to verify the patch they use before downloading a client you find

Hi,

would like to ask someone to help. I downloaded the game through Launcher But I had it the problems to run,  I downloaded it at the end over Torrent but the problem is that the game is in French.  Although the Language of the Game is not working in Launcher, Would anyone know me? I downloaded specifically Wrath of the Lich King.

torrent do not work ( legion )

Full game link wont open 2022

Hi everyone!

My friend wants to join us on firestorm but the "full game" client wont open to be able to get the bit torrent file so that he can download the entire game. The link does not open. Tried multiple times. If you click on the other ones it opens.  I think nobody is aware the link doesn't work? 

I'm a new player and the link worked for me a week ago and now even if I try to click it and it does nothing.

Please someone help?? Thanks :)

WoW.thumb.jpg.8fa40e220a845c1bc9f09fb5aa81a540.jpg

No torrent for this game ?

I try to download the game by the Console (PC) FiresTorm, but impossible without cuts