Goldpaw

[UI] DiabolicUI - Diablo III themed UI for WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and Legion

7 posts in this topic

I'm working on a Diablo III themed UI. I've based it on screenshots I've taken while playing D3, as well as added a few bits of custom art. 

This is NOT RothUI, just to have that said. I'm highly inspired by his work over the years, but this is my own creation, and with the graphics and similarities to D3 taken to the next level! :)

I'm writing it so it's compatible both with live WoD, the Legion beta, as well as private realms running WotLK, Cata and MoP! I've been testing this on the Warmane WoW realms, but I'm currently in the process of trying it out on more to assure compability.  

Check it out! 
http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/diabolicui

frcgPoV.jpg

fAtJOD8.jpg

2 people like this

Oh my god! I have been searching for such UI for decades! LOVEYOU

Just now, Sketter said:

Oh my god! I have been searching for such UI for decades! LOVEYOU

:D 

Some stuff is missing, so I wouldn't say it's fully usable yet. But I'm working pretty much all my spare time on this, so within a few weeks it should be pretty complete. :)

I'm currently downloading the game clients for Firestorm, so I can soon start to properly test it on all version too. At least, all versions from WotLK and up. ;)

Update the UI with a Pet Action Bar. Update should be live on Curse. 

Wow Goldpaw, I'm a big fan of your work. I would never have guessed that you would come here.

Disclaimer: I do know this thread is quite old.

know this thread is old but... THANKS man your work is just EPIC!!! <3 DIABLO :D

1 person likes this

On 28/12/2016 at 6:30 PM, Kranith said:

know this thread is old but... THANKS man your work is just EPIC!!! <3 DIABLO :D

Same as Kranith, old things but MY GOD! I really love Goldpaw's UI, being using his gUI since Cata on private servers and I saw on Curse the Diablo III UI and didn't know it works also on WoD! I'm so happy right now! Thanks a lot for your efforts to bring us such amazing UI.