Misahky

[WoD] Ahune - The Frost Lord

6 posts in this topic

Bugtracker link: https://firestorm-servers.com/us/report/see_report/12667

Wowhead link: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=25740/ahune

Correction: Adding Loot

-- Ahune http://www.wowhead.com/npc=25740/ahune
DELETE FROM `creature_loot_template` WHERE `entry`=25740;
INSERT INTO `creature_loot_template` (`entry`, `item`, `ChanceOrQuestChance`, `lootmode`, `groupid`, `mincountOrRef`, `maxcount`) VALUES
(25740, 35557, 27, 0, 0, 1, 2),
(25740, 35723, 19, 0, 0, 1, 1),
(25740, 117375, 2, 0, 0, 1, 1),
(25740, 117377, 2, 0, 0, 1, 1),
(25740, 117372, 2, 0, 0, 1, 1),
(25740, 117374, 2, 0, 0, 1, 1),
(25740, 117376, 2, 0, 0, 1, 1),
(25740, 35720, 2, 0, 0, 1, 6);

Edited by Misahky
2 people like this

Let me know if you need every single bug from the current world event in WoD to be reported,i can spare some time to find every single missing bonefire for all acheivs and report them.

I'm not a developer but I know (or in this case try... xD) to fix the loot of mobs as it's missing on the realms as I read.

If you find a bug, report it at the bugtracker. We'll see if the community can also fix this. :)

1 person likes this

I dont know how much time is the event but i guess that if it would get fixed, it would be late atm....

By the way, the boss loot in wod is working atm. So this patch isnt need but thx for contribuying misahky :). 

I wont close this topic in the 2-3 next days so if you want to writte any feedback about it, its wellcome.

PS: Patch Declined.

PS2: Same advices than in mop patch and beside,in wod the tables for the loot have one more field in the end named ' itembonuses` and its always filled with ''

2 hours ago, Hypnos said:

I dont know how much time is the event but i guess that if it would get fixed, it would be late atm....

By the way, the boss loot in wod is working atm. So this patch isnt need but thx for contribuying misahky :). 

I wont close this topic in the 2-3 next days so if you want to writte any feedback about it, its wellcome.

PS: Patch Declined.

PS2: Same advices than in mop patch and beside,in wod the tables for the loot have one more field in the end named ' itembonuses` and its always filled with ''

Yeah, I forgot about the field as I pasted the first line of my MoP patch. Sorry :/

However, the event started today so it isn't too late and will last two weeks. I would apply the patch to be honest. :)

I appreciate your reply as well as the fact you left the topic open for feedback but we receive world chat messages as well as a big report on the bugtracker concerning this.

Edited by Misahky
1 person likes this

I cant add patchs to live servers and i told to core devs to add this one in mop to lives as hotfix already. I guess it was a mistake to allow this topic opened.

If you want to upload more patchs, i will check it. If you want to report more bugs about it, so you have the bugtracker, sorry.