Siege of Orgrimmar Video

Ríu
By Ríu in Graphics,
Hello Community, after i showed a couple of friends on what i work at the moment in my "free" time i wanted to share it with u too to get some feedback, usefull ideas what i could use and maybe something else. ----- I'm currently working on a little Video which includes all working bosses to show potential new players what is working on the Mists of Pandaria Server. I will release the Trailer after we got the little Nazgrim released to have a good pool of working bosses to show. Many people asking me for now what i will do in that trailer like sequences of boss fights, just images or something else and i decided me to use some nice looking screenshots which i will edit that they look sick as fuck. If u dont agree with that Idea and u would love it more to see videos from the bosses in it feel free to say it and i will think about my decision again.   But enough talk, lets start with some pictures.
  As you can see the Design overall is themed complete by Firestorm and the homepage with all their banners.     Thats just a little screenshot for the People who are interested to see how it looks on my After Effects. And yeah thats kinda it. As i said on the start if you have any ideas what i could change or what i should use feel free to say them. Greetings, Riu.
  • 5 replies