Runesj1

Jesus christ....

9 posts in this topic

Guys this is getting to damn lame. im a skilled mage played fire mage for 6 years now and this server have made mist monks so damn op so its stupid. i just did a duel vs a low monk almost full tyr and some crafted malevolent. i was not even near to kill her/him. do somthing about this. and no i dont need any proof. just ask people.

I don't think this is the right way to report a bug if there is any. You should go on the bug tracker and do it right. What you wrote here is very generic and with no context.

1 person likes this

Its easy to beat MW... I know fight takes long, but... there you must act with interupts, stuns, making sure he runs out of mana, then he is finished.

one problem with mw monks "Mana Tea"

15 minutes ago, Runesj1 said:

one problem with mw monks "Mana Tea"

Yeah, but its per spend 4 chi. If you deal pretty high and heavy damage in fast period of time, they have no chance only to stand and use expensive heal. If possible, can dispell overtime heal. [ Shamans can purge it]

Edited by Laydor Marvel

2 hours ago, Laydor Marvel said:

Yeah, but its per spend 4 chi. If you deal pretty high and heavy damage in fast period of time, they have no chance only to stand and use expensive heal. If possible, can dispell overtime heal. [ Shamans can purge it]

There is a bug with chi brew you can pretty much get 10 stacks of mana tea in one use of the spell (bugged with crit)

Also spaming orb can prevent purging.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Abie said:

There is a bug with chi brew you can pretty much get 10 stacks of mana tea in one use of the spell (bugged with crit)

Also spaming orb can prevent purging.

Oh... well, never saw that tho.

2 hours ago, Laydor Marvel said:

Oh... well, never saw that tho.

Since i guess ( maybe ur on mop dkn ) you're on wod it's normal. This bug is on MoP. idkn if you have the same tho.
But yeah you have the chi brew bug for ww and mw.
In MW you gain an extra or double i dont remember the charges with your crit %

Here the problem :

- You are lucky asf and you use 4 chi ( crit so 2 tea but again crit so two tea again dkn why ) so sometimes you get 4 out of nowhere.
- Chi brew ( crit also you gain normal 2 chi. With crit you should gain 4. But sometime you gain 6 or 8 or 10 even if you are lucky enough usually you have to use 2 charges in a row 4 chi + crit chances you get around 6 ~ 15 extra chi

On 4.6.2016. at 2:10 AM, Abie said:

Since i guess ( maybe ur on mop dkn ) you're on wod it's normal. This bug is on MoP. idkn if you have the same tho.
But yeah you have the chi brew bug for ww and mw.
In MW you gain an extra or double i dont remember the charges with your crit %

Here the problem :

- You are lucky asf and you use 4 chi ( crit so 2 tea but again crit so two tea again dkn why ) so sometimes you get 4 out of nowhere.
- Chi brew ( crit also you gain normal 2 chi. With crit you should gain 4. But sometime you gain 6 or 8 or 10 even if you are lucky enough usually you have to use 2 charges in a row 4 chi + crit chances you get around 6 ~ 15 extra chi

Thats explains why i saw MW gaining 10 Mana Tea in short period. Yea, that seems pretty serious problem for PvP against them. Still to win them you need to be magic (Whatever those overtime healing type is) dispeller. If not, then only 3 people can take care of it. P.S.

I play on all expansions except Icecrown :D I just like this avatar, since of its transmog ''Ready for the Legion!''