Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
banedragons

Worgen Bug

3 posts in this topic

Soo not sure if anyone else aside from myself and one other person has noticed this but on the Grommash Server for Warlords The "Time to Regroup" quest is not triggering at all, this is aside from minor bugs ( such as joshia or what ever his name is being in the game, in one spot, three times). Figured I'd bring it to your attention since another Player had the same problem, at the same time, the second time I did a run through. 

screen cap is attached with the mini map showing the quest point while I am standing at the known, proper location. 

wow issue.png

Edited by banedragons
Image mess up

Please make a ticket in game and a Game Master will assist you and teleport you to Stormwind so you can continue your leveling.

It's not so ,much the leveling I'm worried about, its more that I can't complete the main quest line that will award the worgan ability. So I'm just going to ride it out for now. I just wanted to bring the quest bug up so ya'll know where the bug is as its preventing worgans from being worgans. So I'll just boot off till the content issue can be repaired or something.