senik

[MoP] give me your UI

35 posts in this topic

Greetings WoW players!
I just want to ask something and that is can you guys post your PvP or PvE UI because i need some ideas :P
I still have the original Blizzard UI and i want to change a little bit Kappa

Edited by Ríu

i use the following addons

-TukUI

- DBM

-WeakAuras

-Grid

-Skada

jpDHT08.jpg

Damn thats a great UI

I can't even find for TukUI lol

and what does DBM?

7 minutes ago, senik said:

Damn thats a great UI

I can't even find for TukUI lol

http://www.tukui.org/downloads/tukui-15.85.zip

thats the latest version for MoP

5 minutes ago, senik said:

and what does DBM?

Its an addon what gives u an overview about boss abilitys when ure infight against one boss.

Features:

• Boss mods for all raid bosses
  • Colored raid warnings (players will be colored according to their class) with icons - so you will know what's going on without even reading the message
  • Auto-respond during boss fights. DBM will inform anyone who whispers you during a boss fight that you are busy. These messages contain the name and health of the boss as well as the raid's status
  • HealthFrame: you can enable a simple frame that shows a health bar for all active bosses. This is enabled by default for multi-mob bosses like Four Horsemen
  • Bars can be enlarged with decent effects when they are about to expire
  • Crash recovery: you had a disconnect or crash during a boss fight? No problem for DBM! It will request the timer and combat status information from other DBM users in your raid group and you get your timers back
  • Synchronization system for accurate timers
  • No dependencies, no embedded libraries (except for the optional LibDataBroker plugin that embeds LibDataBroker)
  • Modular design - all boss mods are plugins and can be exchanged, removed or updated separately
  • Load on demand - all boss mods are separate AddOns and they will be loaded when they are needed. So they don't use memory or cpu until you enter the corresponding instance
  • Special effects like the screen flash effect, huge warning messages and sounds will draw your attention to critical events
  • Bars can change their color over time and flash before they expire
  • There are many bar designs to choose from, all designs are are customizable: you can change the color, size, icon position etc.
  • Support for SharedMedia, so you can use any texture for your bars
  • Option to create custom timers, so-called "Pizza Timers" for your pizza or whatever you prefer to eat while raiding. You can also send those timers to your raid group
  • Powerful object-oriented API - you can use it to write your own boss mods!

Addons used:

- Elvui
- Skada
- DBM
- WeakAura

VwsqtcC.jpg

4 hours ago, Kilydan said:

Addons used:

- Elvui
- Skada
- DBM
- WeakAura

VwsqtcC.jpg

Hey Kily

it seems like ur ElvUi & TukUi still works. I had to disable mine orelse I couldnt get pass loading phase after logged in and choose char.

U know smth or anything about this?

Damn i can't even use TukUI and ElvUI. When i enable TukUI or ElvUI my loading screen freezes and when i disable my loading works fine :P

are you sure you are using the 5.4.8 version?

Yes

Well it doesn't work :/ But i founded a really great UI called gUI3 :P

-_NPCScan

-AtlasLoot

-DBM

-MSBT(MikScrollingBattleText)

-Overachiever

-Recount

-ReforgeLite

-TukUI

WoWScrnShot_041516_183323.jpg

WoWScrnShot_041516_183732.jpg

I use

- OmniCC
- OmniBar ( Customized for MoP by me )
- LoseControl
- Spell Notification ( Made by Veevs, modified by me : my version doesn't have the bugs that the normal version has on private servers )
- Sarena
- Ghetto Frames
- Quartz
- Recount

Edited by Abie

On 3/11/2016 at 0:51 PM, Ríu said:

i use the following addons

-TukUI

- DBM

-WeakAuras

-Grid

-Skada

jpDHT08.jpg

How did you get Tukui to work? I've downloaded every 5.4.8 version ive been able to find, same as elvui but game loads to aboout 90% then breaks,

4 minutes ago, Disec said:

How did you get Tukui to work? I've downloaded every 5.4.8 version ive been able to find, same as elvui but game loads to aboout 90% then breaks,

maybe sounds abit weird, not even sure if this can cause problems, but i'm launching my game directly from the exe created by the one pandashan had awhile ago, im avoiding all the launcher stuff since im not used to it / dont feel like i need to use it (especially because it was buggy for awhile when it launched) 

what i also can try (not sure if it will work) but is to make an upload from my addon list + my ingame settings from my character, if im right you can simply rename the folder and it will use the folder i gave as character settings etc, this should in theory give you my ui but not sure if it rly works like that

atleast if it works you can use elvui (not tukui) but they are close if not nearly exactly the same, you can configure them just the way you want

Edited by Kilydan

Just now, Kilydan said:

maybe sounds abit weird, not even sure if this can cause problems, but i'm launching my game directly from the exe created by the one pandashan had awhile ago, im avoiding all the launcher stuff since im not used to it / dont feel like i need to use it (especially because it was buggy for awhile when it launched) 

what i also can try (not sure if it will work) but is to make an upload from my addon list + my ingame settings from my character, if im right you can simply rename the folder and it will use the folder i gave as character settings etc, this should in theory give you my ui but not sure if it rly works like that

just tried launching from the direct wow.exe and still issues. We could try your addon list maybe. Or trying that .exe. Only UI that works for me atm is gUI but I don't like it very much I am too used to Elvui from Live WoW.

Just now, Disec said:

just tried launching from the direct wow.exe and still issues. We could try your addon list maybe. Or trying that .exe. Only UI that works for me atm is gUI but I don't like it very much I am too used to Elvui from Live WoW.

i'll try to get a downloadable zit for you guys with my exe im using when im back home / have time, still have to check the latest changes from galakras to the dev and also my usual mainraids, so not sure if i can make the time for it today :P 

then the character map with my settings (incase it works you just need to reconfigure your elvui, but getting a new ui takes time anw) and my addon list (just remove what you dont need lateron)

Edited by Kilydan

Just now, Kilydan said:

i'll try to get a downloadable zit for you guys with my exe im using, the character map with my settings (incase it works you just need to reconfigure your elvui, but getting a new ui takes time anw) and my addon list (just remove what you dont need lateron)

That would be awesome its no fun playing without a nice UI, default isnt fun :P

Thanks again.

Just now, Disec said:

That would be awesome its no fun playing without a nice UI, default isnt fun :P

Thanks again.

the default raiding interface makes me cringe, i love to have it small as a dps at the side, being able to still see their health pools and the best feature is the "smooth transitions" from the health bars, it will create a nice flow of dmg income and healing income and it wont feel clunky as default ui where its removing the health in chunks to say so, here is a vid what i mean with the health bar transitions going up and down smooth because of the higher frequency of updates it does on the frames, best thing ever since it also makes your ui feel smooth while raiding. 

Just now, Kilydan said:

the default raiding interface makes me cringe, i love to have it small as a dps at the side, being able to still see their health pools and the best feature is the "smooth transitions" from the health bars, it will create a nice flow of dmg income and healing income and it wont feel clunky as default ui where its removing the health in chunks to say so, here is a vid what i mean with the health bar transitions going up and down smooth because of the higher frequency of updates it does on the frames, best thing ever since it also makes your ui feel smooth while raiding. 

Hidden Content

Love that UI, Afflic lock in MOP was so good :D

S4uoY43.jpg?1

Selfmade :v

10 hours ago, Disec said:

Love that UI, Afflic lock in MOP was so good :D

the wow.exe is the use im using to run the game (place this one in your normal wow folder)
the ElvUI files are the addon files (place these 3 into your interface map)
and the SavedVariables map should be placed into: WTF / Account / [your inlog] / [your realm] / [your character you want]

thats where you place your savedvariable map (override it)

maybe to prevent fucking stuff up make a new alt and perform these actions on him (or make a backup from the rest) to see if it even works incase something went wrong with this (not sure if im doing the right stuff here, but its all i can try for now)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3mpezddg5q81e79/elvui_tools.rar

RealUI, the only UI that works well for me in raids and looks good doing so. Also one single WeakAura for fury. If you want a download, say so because I spent a good 2 days looking for a working download for 5.4.8 and it was off a suspicious russian website (that isn't the one mentioned above).

http://imgur.com/a/eYs8Y

1 person likes this