Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ríu

Character Effects

10 posts in this topic

Hey grilz,

sorry that i need to make another topic but the image hoster got bugged and i cant edit my post.

Feedback's are welcome! :>

Original Image:

kvwl0ZX.gif

Effect 1:

l2FUj45.gif

Effect 2:

vJhbKn6.gif

Effect 3:

QaaSngs.gif

Effect 4:

bCUGqYz.gif

Effect 5:

wCbur9s.gif

Edited by Ríu

Effect 6:

UH0N383.gif

Effect 7:

Lnp8KRU.gif

Effect 8:

4yGsCyO.gif

Wallpaper 1:

op5Kg5V.gif

Wallpaper 2:

feZxbAm.gif

Nice :o

wow those are great..with the starter effects trying mixing the glow effect of 3 with the vanish of effect 5 that would be killer, but all around awesome effects, you go to school for this, if not you should think about a career in effects. I know from previous posts you made you have a passion for picture, video editing.

3 hours ago, Pyrotek said:

Nice :o

1 hour ago, Dogma said:

wow those are great..with the starter effects trying mixing the glow effect of 3 with the vanish of effect 5 that would be killer, but all around awesome effects, you go to school for this, if not you should think about a career in effects. I know from previous posts you made you have a passion for picture, video editing.

Hehe thanks dogma. I was never in a school where i learned Motion or Visual Design i trained and learned it above 7 years now. But im working at the moment on my own Freelancer Page and when im done with that i get my license and will work 24/7 on it :)

u80vSwM.gif

Can u make me one?
A nice Monk design?

Just now, Pyrotek said:

Can u make me one?
A nice Monk design?

I have a few things to finish at the moment - when im done with that and Firestorm give us again the "Signature" Feature i will open a thread where people can request their graphic things to me.

Just now, Ríu said:

I have a few things to finish at the moment - when im done with that and Firestorm give us again the "Signature" Feature i will open a thread where people can request their graphic things to me.

Thanks man <333

gl with your plans riu, keep us informed, I bet not only I but others would like to see more designs from you.

On 6.3.2016 at 7:54 PM, Dogma said:

gl with your plans riu, keep us informed, I bet not only I but others would like to see more designs from you.

In 2 weeks my exams are complete over. Then i start to offer Animations, Signatures and Chat Covers again.