Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wildelicious

Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion

6 posts in this topic

Make a character with Boris , on MOP realm and follow the guide made by GM on forum, takes like max 25 minutes to unlock Green fire. Unlocking it in mop will unlock it in SL realm.

Well, i dont think it works, at "Seeking the Soulstones" quest, the Hellfire Fragment isnt there so you cant finish it.

Edited by wildelicious

12 hours ago, wildelicious said:

Can you farm for Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion on Isle of Thunder? I tried already and there were no elites spawning on the map.

Hello dear @wildelicious,

the greenfire questline is not working on the Warlords of Draenor, Legion, Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands realm, and you cannot farm https://www.wowhead.com/item=92426/sealed-tome-of-the-lost-legion there.
As mentioned above, you can do the questline on the Mists of Pandaria realm and have the https://www.wowhead.com/spell=101508/the-codex-of-xerrath on all servers above.
Here is a guide how to do the questline.

Greetings,
Qalmir

I understand that, but it doesnt work on MoP either, i tried to do it but "Seeking the Soulstones" fragments are not showing for me, i followed the guide you linked, at Felspark Ravine there isnt a fragment on the ground, what can i do?

6 hours ago, wildelicious said:

I understand that, but it doesnt work on MoP either, i tried to do it but "Seeking the Soulstones" fragments are not showing for me, i followed the guide you linked, at Felspark Ravine there isnt a fragment on the ground, what can i do?

Hello,

please create a Ticket ingame with your issue and contact Gamemaster Ektirun#8530 on Discord with your character name and expansion / realm.

Greetings,
Qalmir