season 4 Content Update - Shadowlands Season 4

27 posts in this topic

Greetings, players!

After five months, it is time to say goodbye to the current Season 3! This Season will end many things, such as the Cosmic Gladiator PvP Season, the current Mythic+ affix (Encrypted) and the current pool of Mythic+ dungeons. However, this doesn't mean the adventure ends here...

Season 4 will bring a few new and exciting, interesting things. First, the new PvP Season, called Eternal Gladiator, will start. The Season will also get a whole new pool of Mythic+ dungeons, a New Affix (Shrouded) and a new mechanic to all currently existing SL raids and World Bosses called Fated! Despite not adding new dungeons or raids, this will add new content to all existing content, having new ways to re-experiment all the content, with new challenges to overcome!
This new Season will be implemented in Oribos and start on Monday, May 8th, at 10:00!
Note: This means both the Valor and Conquest points will be reset as soon as the season starts.

As always, we will dig deep into each feature of this Season. Let's go!

BlueLine.png

NEW PVE SEASONNews forum Mythic.png

Season 3 ends, and Season 4 starts! This new Season will bring two big things to the realm, which will be thoroughly detailed next. The first one is a new feature called Fated Raids, where players will have a new challenge for all the old raids from Shadowlands and better rewards. The second one is a new Mythic+ dungeon pool, but this time, many dungeons come from old expansions such as BFA, Legion and Draenor! This Season will be perfect for reliving old content and finding a new challenge in old content!

Of course, this new Season will have recent obtainable achievements and rewards based on the seasonal Mythic+ Rating achieved at any point during the Season:

Since this was already applied before, there will be no Valor Cap during the following Season, and it will remain like this with no changes. 

BlueLine.png

FATED MECHANIC

Fated raids FORUM BUENA.png

This new feature is one of the central core mechanics of Season 4. Thanks to this new mechanic, even previous Shadowlands Raids and World Booses will become relevant again, adding a new challenge to all the previously visited places. 

Each week, a new rotation of raids and World Bosses will be applied, in which one raid and the World bosses associated with that raid will become Fated:
During the first week of the release of Season 4, the raid Castle Nathria will start the cycle as Fated, while the other raids will remain untouched. Because of this, one of the World bosses associated with the raid's zone will also become Fated: Valinor, Mortanis, Oranomonos the Everbranching or Nurgash Muckformed.
After the first week, the next raid, Sanctum of Domination, will become fated. The World Boss Mor'geth in the Maw will also be Fated.
After that, the next raid will be Sepulcher of the First Ones, with the World Boss Antros in Zereth Mortis becoming Fated for that week.

After that, the cycle will start again, Castle Nathria will be Fated, and so on! 

But what does Fated mean? What does it change? First, Fated will be a new mode that will be applied to every difficult mode of the raid, which means that the raid will have Fated Raid Finder, Fated Normal, Fated Heroic and Fated Mythic, respectively. Each difficult mode will have its rewards and associated achievements. Here, you can see a table of the rewards depending on what modality you are doing each raid:
5roQgAs.png

Note: The items obtained from Fated World Booses will have a fixed item level of 285, and the highest iLvl for each raid will only be dropped from the final 2 - 3 bosses of each raid.

It will also increase the item level of the Conduits looted: 
aeidT4d.png

When a raid is Fated, the enemies will be stronger, and new mechanics will be present during the encounter. Think about this as if the raid was on Mythic+ mode, with affixes that will determine the course of the raid. While only one Fated Power will usually be available at all times, a second one can be activated using the Titan Console at the start of each raid: Chaotic Essence, Creation Spark, Protoform Barrier and Reconfiguration Emitter.
More information about it can be seen in this Wowhead guide: https://www.wowhead.com/guide/fated-raid-affixes-shadowlands-season-4#fated-raid-affixes.

This new mechanic will bring new challenges to players and, obviously, achievements for those capable of overcoming them. In addition, some will get unique titles, teleports to raids, and even a unique mount

The Fated mechanic will also bring a new way to upgrade the newly obtained Fated Items to their version in Heroic and Mythic using Cyphers obtained from looting bosses in those difficulty modes. You will also be able to acquire specific pieces directly using the elusive Puzzling Cartel Dinars and spending them on specific sellers around the Great Vault in Oribos!
This guide has more information about upgrading and purchasing items using these resources.

BlueLine.png

MYTHIC+ DUNGEONS AND POOL

News forum Mechagon.png

When the next Season starts, we will have a change in the entire pool of dungeons! As a difference from the previous seasons, this one will have a pool of dungeons from past expansions. The first six dungeons are both wings of the mega-dungeons released in past expansions (Tazavesh from Shadowlands, Operation: Mechagon from Battle for Azeroth, and Return to Karazhan from Legion), as well as two dungeons from the Warlords of Draenor expansion!

The list of dungeons is as follows:

• Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder, from Shadowlands
  • Tazavesh: So'leah’s Gambit, from Shadowlands
  • Operation Mechagon: Junkyard, from Battle for Azeroth
  • Operation Mechagon: Workshop, from Battle for Azeroth
  • Return to Karazhan: Lower, from Legion
  • Return to Karazhan: Upper, from Legion
  • Grimrail Depot, from Warlords of Draenor
  • Iron Docks, from Warlords of Draenor

On top of that, there will be a new Seasonal Affix for Mythic+, and it'll be Shrouded!
This new affix will spawn an NPC from Cartel Ta at the beginning of each dungeon. This NPC will show bounties to hunt dreadlords inside the dungeon, rewarding stacks of secondary stat bonuses, which will last for the duration of the dungeon! Players will get one stat or another depending on the type of bounty.
This will cause certain NPCs to be replaced by dreadlords with visual aura, making them easier to spot. 
There's more to cover about this affix, so we recommend players check out this guide.

There will be several achievements for completing different dungeons on a Mythic Level 20 or more within the time limitEach achievement (for Grimrail Depot, Iron Docks, Return to Karazhan, Operation: Mechagon and Tazavesh) will also grant a teleport portal so you can go there immediately.

BlueLine.png

ETERNAL GLADIATOR PVP SEASON

News forum PVP.png

With the end of Season 3 on Oribos, the Cosmic Gladiator season will finish, and in its place, the Eternal Gladiator Season will be active on the server. This means ending the current Season 3 and distributing all the rewards to the winners, including seasonal rewards and Firestorm points!
You can find a post here detailing all the rewards that will be distributed and the tiers of winners.

With this new Season, we will restart the leaderboards, and the Season should remain active for the next 5 to 6 months. It will also bring a significant gain on the item level of the PvP items.

Here you can see a table of the new iLvl for the Eternal Gladiator items:
EB6RDyR.png

Everything else should remain the same. However, this guide shows you all the information about the costs of upgrading items and sellers.

BlueLine.png

BORIS IS BACK

Boris HD.png

Of course, he is! After spending a few weeks hunting Easter Eggs and having fun, he's back to aid players on their adventures during this new Season! And what better way to do this than offering a Character Level boost to Level 60 with essential gear? It may not be much, but it's honest work. And did we mention that he's doing it for free? However, he'll be gone by May 15th, so don't wait too much! He will boost one character per account starting on May 8th; the perfect opportunity to try a new character class!
He will also be waiting on every other expansion, giving a character boost on each realm. If you want to try older expansions, this is a good opportunity!

BlueLine.png

Forum end part compressed.png

And that will be all for the content of this new Season! Although it does not have unique content per se (regarding newly released dungeons or raids), this new system will allow players to have a new challenge in many different places, with improved rewards and achievements! We will monitor the progress of the best guilds in terms of Fated raids and the best players during this Eternal Gladiator's PvP season. We hope to see a lot of players giving their all to be on top of the lists and become the best of the best!

Very soon, we will start talking about our current development of Dragonflight. Do not worry, we've already developed quite some content, but we want to wait a bit more before we can start hyping you guys with the new expansion.

Let's end this expansion with the culmination of Season 4! Until then, we hope you have a fantastic week, and we'll see you soon!

The Firestorm Team

6 people like this

firestorm dragonflight If only firestorm for dvoker worked like boomkins starfall. 😊 Like embers of fire falling onto the mobs

This is not true about  what we are hearing about Dragonflight .simply guys you dont gonna tell.about this anything. sorry i cant believe any words what is written here. so many months already passed and we did not hear about anything. Nothing About with a Dragonflight.

provide proof that you are really doing something, until it happens, I will not believe anything, anyone can say anything, I can't believe anything..

why should players be treated like this and a community ignored like this?
 everyone would be happy if something happened and they heard something about what is happening now
I don't understand why you have to look down on the player database

Edited by Wolf8732
2 people like this

were can i finde boris?

On 9.5.2023 at 1:09 PM, benbelker8 said:

were can i finde boris?

In most starting zones and capital cities.

Very Soon we will talk about developing  of Dragonflight.really :D ? where  and when? 05.09 this post and now 05.13? cant stop any of  lying? and write everything about the details? 

Edited by Wolf8732
2 people like this

22 hours ago, Wolf8732 said:

05.09 this post and now 05.13? cant stop any of  lying

Verbal abuse the against the server and/or the staff is NOT ONLY against the rules, its also very bad manners & basically moronic. This isn't the dead merged server. Everyone plays for free.

22 hours ago, Wolf8732 said:

and write everything about the details

Arm-twisting doesn't work on game servers, they may/may not work on your parents but details will be revealed when they are AVAILABLE.

1 person likes this

Bye Bye Firestorm i have done with you. until this server isnt scripted righlty i don play here anymore. im done with bugged content done and classes. but first of all im done with this community players. and another persons. until all of you will not learn thing that server needs to be scripted and totally working everything nothnig gonna play here. and next time  stop threating me and write some interesting. all of you dont deserve player who wants to ply game. and enjoy all things

no more threating admins no more toxic idiot community. no more crap boring shadowlands 4 sesaon with crap dungeons.

i had enough.

and before you start all of you threating me at. then think about something. why the players are leaving? because normal person doesnt like bugged or ruined content what its mostly dont working. at least if I can't script and fix the errors, at least you wouldn't make fun of me. you don't even know who I am.. they wouldn't be proud of the fact that you can't fix mistakes and if I have time I'm too lazy to spend time on it to make it better then you'll have the right to mess with me and get personal with me and if you end up with minimal mistakes and all the quests are scripted then there's nothing to talk about speaks and you have no right to make fun of a person who only wants perfection

You can do whatever you want with my account, because I don't care, feel free to threaten me, you just don't know anything else, and we will discuss when you can describe meaningful things. until then I won't talk to such unfortunates

1 person likes this

Hello please, can I ask you when will be firestorm 9.2.7 client for MAC available for us? I am MAC user and cannot play wow from the latest patch. Thank you for your response.

Uh so now we have official worgen monk Dylan on the 10.0.7 PTR because I broke the game. I haven't even gotten to the part where you become a worgen in the Gilneas starting area and I can't Hearth back to Gilneas now lol.tumblr_26c420f2630dbaadcf35f8cad78a09b1_265d5014_2048.thumb.jpg.ec703c37d6375615115a8720a98b394b.jpg

tumblr_26ff9f066f1d3c52485164a5483be4db_ed35ab7a_2048.jpg

tumblr_cdb5091c4a5902b594a25d26450723e4_4265d3ef_2048.jpg

tumblr_182e8eff04da87498c4ec43f6e4b59ff_02de9ed6_2048.jpg

tumblr_793042f54195f5fab66161db871025e9_696ab6fb_2048.jpg

tumblr_947516f15eb461d361576b97b10f656b_e7880bd1_2048.jpg

tumblr_b9601ff486649874728558439e88d266_f83901ee_2048.jpg

tumblr_cdb5091c4a5902b594a25d26450723e4_4265d3ef_2048.jpg

tumblr_0c9dffd5f93eec31bf65a284156706aa_39a842f5_2048.jpg

tumblr_4b76036324d4675987aee03a9639fd63_b999e6b4_2048.jpg

tumblr_7b33b5297ced25a4dd8766203c4d10e4_b518dbb7_2048.jpg

tumblr_8bef3377c6a9422a895755ad8cb6e1c3_7855099c_2048.jpg

tumblr_24c10e645bf2582b857f3b17babf48da_fa1c7972_2048.jpg

greeting

Strong multitasking doesn't work. are there any indications to fix it

thank you in advance

worgen monks Dragonflight In Patch 10.0.7

In Patch 10.0.7, Monks will be available to the Goblin, Lightforged Draenei, and Worgen races. While the Dragonflight content roadmap highlighted most other updates in today's 10.0.7 preview, the new monk races are a surprise!

Dragonflight previously added eight new race/class combos to make Mages, Priests, and Rogues available to all races. What other race/class combos would you like to see added?
Blizzard
Edited by moksay777

World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Content Overview (10.0.7)

.When Will Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Be Released?

Patch 10.0.7 will release on March 21 in North America, and on March 22, in Europe.

Patch 10.0.7 Features

What is Coming in Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7?

Here is an overview of the main features coming in the Patch 10.0.7 update.

• New Max-Level Zone: The Forbidden Reach — The Dracthyr starting zone is now available to all players as a maximum-level zone with new mysteries to discover.
  • New Challenges: Zskera Vaults — is a new outdoor feature, which contains randomly generated treasure rooms on a weekly lockout.
  • Upgradable Ring: Onyx Annulet — Harness the power of Onyx Annulet Icon Onyx Annulet, Neltharion's upgradable ring.
  • Human and Orc Heritage Armor— Orcs and Humans at Level 50 can embark on a new quest to earn Heritage Armor Sets.
  • Recruit A Friend Program Updates — Earn new rewards from the updated Recruit A Friend Program!
  • Dragonriding Updates — Collect 8 new Dragonriding Glyphs to unlock 2 new Dragonriding talents.
  • Class Updates — Many classes received various class changes, with the main highlight being the Paladin rework.
  • Winterpelt Furbolg Reputation — Earn various rewards with the optional faction grind.
  • Baine Bloodhoof Questline — Seek out Mayla Highmountain in Valdrakken to learn more!
  • Monk Class Available to All Races — Goblins, Lightforged Draenei and Worgen can become Monks in the update.

The Monk Class Expands to New Races

In Patch 10.0.7, the Monk class will be available to the Goblin, Lightforged Draenei and Worgen races.

New Monks 

Changelog

• 20 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7 launch.
  • 05 Feb. 2023: Fixed the Forbidden Reach paragraph.
1 person likes this

when we are getting Dragonflight in firestorm ?? i grinded Shadowlands to the fullest i have nothing else to do eagerly waiting for the next xpac please let us know when are we getting it?

2 people like this

This thread is a train wreck, what is this guy's obsession with worgen monks

1 person likes this

fix lauren from ember ward not appearing bug pls

Edited by rareselel_