Taintedangel

No Home Stretch

5 posts in this topic

While doing the home stretch, we get to the dock, they vanish and Khadgar and the whole gang disappears before I can click Khadgar to finish the quest because he vanishes before the question mark comes up. They don't go to the ship.... nothing, they vanish and  I'm there alone. The Still Am. I want to be able to do my Garrison and I've been completing one quest at a time as it gets fixed but please................ but isn't there a way to fix this? Me along with so many others have been waiting so long......... 

Taintz.jpg

Garrison doesn't work on SL realm, works fully on WoD realm & partially on legion realm, that's about it.Horde side who had garrison before SL starting can somehow get it to work partially here, but haven't tried it,

I went ahead and created a Char. on Gul'dan  and downloaded the full client, then I took the launchers from within the wod_minimal folder I originally downloaded from here and put them in the wod folder I downloaded from here. Otherwise it doesn't update, no support button on the system menu in game, and you can't access the portals in the Mage tower. It seems to be working, it's just slow loading. I'll let you know if it doesn't work but so far it is.

probably not, there's a lot of bugs on firestorm tbh - especially with old content