T-Lar Seth

The Horde Uprising Quest

6 posts in this topic

I am having issues where once you accept the Horde Uprising quest, the quest marker is inside a wall towards the entrance of the castle in stormwind, but Master Mathias Shaw is not there.  I have watched videos online of people doing this quest, and it is him running up the hallway to you to talk.  This is not the case I have found.  Is there a work around for this?

Wow_Shaw_Glitch_JPG.thumb.jpg.c5131ce79a4996619f2c56f9341b6b2f.jpg

I did find Shaw at the docks, when doing another quest not related to this one, but no options for that quest for him when I select to talk about the quest.

Wow_Shaw_Glitch2_JPG.thumb.jpg.1dbf16372145c2c0af49a62290692d80.jpg

try relog many time in where you find the bug (most time fix the problems) if not work try retake the quest if not work report it in bug tracker to be fixed 

53 minutes ago, issaeisa said:

try relog many time in where you find the bug (most time fix the problems) if not work try retake the quest if not work report it in bug tracker to be fixed 

Thanks for the reply, I have submitted this for the bug tracker, looks like it has been an issue for a few months now.

Greetings
After 4 days of you not replying to the topic you made we have decided to move it to our archives where you can still see our answer.
If you have any follow up questions regarding it, please make a ticket here

Best Regards
Echo