Icanite

Transmog 2 hand into 1 hand weapons

4 posts in this topic

How are people transmoging two hand weapons into one hand and the other way around? I've seen some frost dks and fury warriors having their 1 hand weapons transmoged into 2 hand and it's not the artifact appearances. I ask because the game doesn't let you do this normally, so I don't know if this is a thing you buy from shop or if they are using external programs.

First of all frost dk as well as fury both can wield 2 handed weapons, fury can even dualwield them, so are u sure they were tmoging 1hand into 2hand and not just 2 into 2? And as far as i can remember u can tmog 2 hand into 1 hand without a problem, not sure abount other way around though.

This is client side hex editing of meshes.

Once more before (this was several years ago when pandashan introduced legendary mogging 1st time with a seperate NPC), when admins were a little lax, people used to mog 2H meshes onto 1H items & then dual wield. The problem was, some people from certain countries figured a way to get stats of 2H times 2 for classes like rogue & exploit that.

Now that we have people from the other dead server, this is getting a resurrection, if u are bothered, i suggest getting combat logs, videos, every other unedited SS, & report.

Edited by andyblast

Hello

2 handed weapons can't be transmogged into 1 handed weapons.
I'll be closing this topic as there is no need for further discussion about it.

Greetings
Echo