Lukilele

Item Level too low to quest in The Maw

3 posts in this topic

Hey,

I just started my Journey on this Private Server and quickly realised, that if you have x1.5 XP you will outlevel your Item level.
I just hit 50 and started to go to The Maw, was barely able to kill 1 Mob without dying. Then I realised that my Ilvl is 52 which is way too low to level in The Maw.
Is there a way to catch up? I tried to buy some things from the AH, but the 100 Ilvl Items require leve 54-56 to use.
Any tips to continue my Journey?

Greetz

Edited by Lukilele

Hello @Lukilele,

It is possible to craft certain gear pieces for level 50 using professions. For example, a cloth user can craft 87ilvl cloth pants with tailoring and they can be equipped at level 50.
Alternatively, you could do dungeons to get some gear pieces that help you out on your journey. 
You could also ask for help from our community! You can join the world chat using the command /join world_en and ask for help there or ask for help in our discord Firestorm Server

I hope that I answered your question thoroughly and if you have any other concerns or need technical support, please make a ticket at Support Firestorm.

We hope you have a wonderful stay on our servers.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support