tudutududu

BLZ51901021

12 posts in this topic

Installed full client in 2021, updated to the 9.2.7 version February 18th, 2023.

After successful update to 9.2.7 through Firestorm Launcher, I was able to login into my account and enter the world with one of my characters. After restarting computer, I keep getting BLZ51901021 error since then for the past 5 days.

I can login into BFA-Sethraliss just fine still to this day.

I don't have wired Network connection, so I'm using Wi-Fi Hotspot from my Android smartphone (Xiaomi Redmi 9C)

What I've tried:

Network: resetting Firewall settings, disabling Firewall, allowing Wow.exe in Firewall, resetting Network settings through Windows settings, clearing DNS cache (through ipconfig commands in cmd prompt), using VPN, restarting router (smartphone).

Client: resetting interface (deleting Cache, WTF and Interface folders), deleting every file in game directory except Data folder, installing minimal client into a different directory and launching it from there, installing client through launcher into different directory and launching it from there, running Wow.exe as admin, running Wow.exe NOT as admin, checking and unchecking "Read only" on Wow.exe and game folder, running Wow.exe in compatibility mode, restarting computer, scanning for viruses.

Somehow, I was able to login into my account and even enter the world with one of my characters the moment I installed the update, but never since.

Try using usb internet connection its faster than hotspot connect your phone with usb cable to your computer and  there opition on phone that enable you to share internet via usb also remove any limit in data opition 

Already tried using usb, no luck

try different account try to put the game in ssd than hdd change your dns to 8.8.8.8 and make sure you using 4g 

I'm pretty much sure, that the fact, that I was able to login into SL just a few days ago with the same setup as now, while I can't do that right now even via VPN, is an indicator, that Network is not the problem

I don't have an ssd, though, as I mentioned, I tried installing completely fresh client in a different directory and that still didn't fix the issue

It also doesn't matter, what do I enter in login/password boxes, I can type some gibberish and still get the same error

Changed DNS, using 4G, issue persists

update graphic card this last thing you can do and make sure its the default graphic card when game runs if all didnt work (buy ssd then its cheap 250gb or 480gb is enough install game and windows 10 from fresh there )

Edited by issaeisa

still looking for fixes

SOLVED: tried different VPN (vpn4test) and it logins fine. Looks like internet provider issue

CLOSE

Hello @tudutududu,

Glad you were able to fix your issue.

For the people that need a future reference, you can find information about the error message mentioned here in the support knowledgebase.

If you ever need technical support, please make a ticket at Support Firestorm.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support