lordreality

Exp x5 Faster Leveling More Fun & Players

10 posts in this topic

This private server would be more fun and gain more players, if the Exp rate is x5. Now leveling is too slow to be fun.

Please consider to change Exp rate to x5...

Warmane, the most succesful server has Exp rate x7.

Regards

1 person likes this

Totally disagree here. There are people who enjoy leveling. And higher XP rate kind of makes it pointless. If it is possible for the devs, consider making it configurable, so that everyone could choose the XP rate on their own. Otherwise, please keep it as it is. Regards!

1 person likes this

Greetings 

The thing with shadowlands is, you will need to quest through the questlines regardless of your level to access end-game content, so a higher XP rate will not help this.
Right now if you level you can get to 60 in 5 hours which is pretty fast IMO.

Best Regards
Echo

I would be ok with an XP toggle but not forcing it. I liked how it was. I reached 60 halfway though the story. I got Bastion and Maldraxxus done and then hit 60. Even with the higher xp the pace was ok.

I agree atleast do it till shadowlands content

I leveled up my alter in 3 days to 50 and I didn't even spend a lot of time on it, the thing is that people just want to do a mission and already be a high level, that's not fun at all, that's not how you learn your skills. Also, when I reached lvl 50 I had to stop leveling up to focus on heroics and have equipment suitable for missions. Imagine reaching the maximum level in 3 missions xD you would be worse for the missions, what you want is to play pvp and that's why you find people with a super low ilvl who don't contribute anything in bg.

To get to 60 now is superfast as it is.

If you are totally new to WoW and want to either heal or tank, this fast leveling is actually going to hinder you as you get next to no experience using your new class that you want to try out. You will end up at 60 with no experience in dungeons healing or tankng and have to deal with at least 20 spells that you have no idea, yet, about and when to use them.

XP rate is fine. If anything it is a bit too fast.

As a new player to WoW I found leveling in SL to be unkind; mostly due to a lack of items and the enemies scaling with me - but also I dislike bullet sponge enemies in games.
However once reaching 60 the main issue was all of the gatekeeping Blizzard designed into the game, forcing the player through a very long linear quest chain.

With DF coming I doubt theres any point talking about ways to remedy this as SL will be relegated with BfA as a poor expansion and unlikely revisted by anyone with a pulse. Any dev time will ofcourse be focused on making DF better.