Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tableattack

AFKers in BGs

5 posts in this topic

Hello, today i got frustrated enough to go on forum so I could ask everyone .. is there a way to combat BG afkers? 
To be honest I dont mind people afking in Epic BGs, there is a lot of people, sometimes it lags so i understand if someone uses it only as a way to earn some easy honor points but what can you do in normal BGs ? Today I was playing Arathi Basin, 10 people joined, one logged out even before it started so we had 1 offline whole time, second one stood on spawn whole BG and had 0 dmg in the end, how am I supposed to win BG when 2 out of 10 people dont play? Report button seems to do absolutely nothing, is there a way to get those people punished or ATLEAST kicked ? It is really ruining pvp experience...
Why not just make it that if u get reported and not move for a whole minute then 1 minute cooldown starts tick and if you still dont move you get kicked?

Report them in the firestorm fourm  each time you find one or( many) with video or screenshot and keep getting rid of these players (by banning them) until you find good bg with not bot players 

if you disconnect during bg you cant rejoin after unless its a random bg and if there is space if you dont kick there is no space obviously....so even do he or she looks afk might be simple a dc....

and if your not in the bg (dc)is kind of logic you dont get the reward cuz he or she is not really there.