dylanland234

Do expansions work like retail?

7 posts in this topic

Hello! I recently tried this client again and was blown away I got it to work, unfortunately none of the BFA content is showing up in my Shadowlands client I downloaded. . . Am I doing something wrong or is this per expansion per realm?

Hello @dylanland234,

Firestorm is a private server featuring a select collection of World of Warcraft realms with different expansions as their "current content". That means that a Battle for Azeroth realm for example, it will have the content for BFA as it was when it was current content in retail and doesn't include any changes made in Shadowlands. The BFA realm, therefore, has all the other zones and areas that you can explore when BFA was out. For the Shadowlands realm, Oribos, you will be able to do things in the BFA zones and older ones. When leveling up from level 10-50, it is recommended to quest in BFA zones since it is by far the most scripted one, therefore, giving the best player experience.

Note that the server is not perfect. It is by far the best-scripted Shadowlands realm out there but it still has some problems like any other. If you face issues, you can report them in the bug tracker. You can also find the available in Oribos right here

I hope that I cleared things up for you. If you have further questions, please ask them here or if you have technical issues, please make a ticket at Support Firestorm.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support

Thanks for the swift reply, but I am having trouble getting the BFA questline started. . I will do somemore digging and see if I am missing a prerequisit

did u do exile or is this a ported char from another realm or server or boosted?

If u did exile, go to THE LAST PLACE U LEFT the exile NPC (goblin or gnome, or horde general's daughter, whatever, start from SW back inn or Org back inn, enable low lvl Q track.

If u dont see any Q, relog in that spot.

All is good and no there was no port just a few quests I was having trouble completing such as the war desk on boralus' ship not working at all, trying to find ways around it. Thank you!