nikdo

dalaran hearthstone and firestorm acc merge

5 posts in this topic

question1 : how i obtain on shadowlands datadisc dalaran hearthstone? in storwind harbor mising npc for start questline, in new dalaran i not see npc that give me heartstone.
question 2 : i have more accounts many many years old here on firestorm. is a possible merge that accounts in to one or two? or maybe firestorm give this option in shop or acc abilities? i am no need create new characters. i colect many items, mouts and achivements that now not work or is a unobtaiable,
thank you for answer

Hello @nikdo,

For your first question, it is not possible to obtain the Dalaran hearthstone on Oribos, our Shadowlands realm. The only people that obtained it are the ones that already played legion on Firestorm when it was current content.

For your second question, no it is not possible to merge two different firestorm accounts into one as they are completely separate from each other. This means that the collectibles, as well as the characters, cannot be merged into one account.

If you have any further questions, please make a ticket here: Support Firestorm.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support

hi

first - dalaran hearthstone is normaly obtainable on shadowlands.down here is one from many guides on internet . so why you write here bad information? 

second  - what is hard  on move charr from acc to acc. on legion this work aka character auction so dont write is not possible.
but thanks for answer..

Edited by nikdo

Hello @nikdo,

Yes, it's true that you can get the Dalaran hearthstone from RETAIL SHADOWLANDS but you cannot do that on Oribos AKA Firestorm. As I said, the only people that got the hearthstone were people that did the questline back when LEGION was current content.

Yes, it's true that you can buy characters from the shop, but on Oribos, our SHADOWLANDS realm, you cannot do that. You can do that on other realms but not on shadowlands.

I hope this cleared up some misconceptions.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support

yes work same on firestorm. tested and i have dalaran hearthstone  on new char. on shadowlands firestorm server. :-)

Edited by ppriest