alleyn321

Pay to WIN but Wont sell Tabard?

9 posts in this topic

Hello,

I recently made "Support Ticket" regarding me wanting to buy Pandas MOP S15 Gladiator Tabard for my Transmog. 

Was told "Unfortunately, we can't sell such tabards" 

Really? I mean ... you can BUY FULL ON GEAR which is not obtainable, Boosting you, putting you WAY ahead of everyone but you cant sell tabard? 

Anyone? Maybe some more info as to why not sell this tabard? 

its an achievement related tabard, a 100 other kind of tabards are available on shop.

1 hour ago, andyblast said:

its an achievement related tabard, a 100 other kind of tabards are available on shop.

I understand its Achievement Related Tabard for reaching 2.5k+ Rating. I'm fully aware of this as i had to get 2.5k+ back in MOP for it on Retail.

"Achievement" related Gear is being sold on SHOP without achieving the requirements for it. Elite gear etc.

So I don't see why not this Tabard. There's no other Tabard that fits with this Transmog I'm want to get. 

https://imgur.com/a/lNJRim6

Edited by alleyn321
SPELLING IS MY ENEMY

Hello @alleyn321,

You can buy tabards using the Better Wardrobe Addon using either loyalty points or Firestorm points. You can download it right here.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support

1 hour ago, Looic said:

Hello @alleyn321,

You can buy tabards using the Better Wardrobe Addon using either loyalty points or Firestorm points. You can download it right here.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support

Hello,

"Prideful Gladiator's Tabard"

Its not in there. 

I tried to get to MOP PVP Vendors and click on the Tabard and try that way but I cant get there. No Flying.

Also tried old hack back in mop. You die near Vendors you get spawned on top. Doesn't work.

( Teleport me there please? )

I WANT MY TABARD :D

Hello @alleyn321,

Unfortunately, if you cannot find the tabard in the appearances collection, then it is not obtainable. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have any technical problems, please make a ticket on our support website Support Firestorm.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support

Hello @Looic

PLEASE GIVE ME MY TABARAD!

Im running round Oribos half naked.

Joking ... Can you delete or close this Topic?

Thanks

On 8.1.2023 at 2:32 PM, alleyn321 said:

Hello @Looic

PLEASE GIVE ME MY TABARAD!

Im running round Oribos half naked.

Joking ... Can you delete or close this Topic?

Thanks

Hello @alleyn321,

i have good news for you! It is possible to get the tabart into the Wardrobe by linking the item in the chat. All you have to do is, search the item on Wowhead.com and select "In-Game Link" at the "links" option. It will copy this script, which you have to post in the ingame chat and hold SHIFT and click with the left mouse button on that linked item. Then you can buy it with either 10 Shop Points or 40 Loyal Points.
Please if you have any other issues, don't hesitate to contact us again by creating a new topic here: https://support.firestorm-servers.com/
We will be more than happy to assist you.

Kind Regard,
Forum Support, 
Qalmir Firestorm Staff.

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffa335ee\124Hitem:103636::::::::70:::::\124h[Prideful Gladiator's Tabard]\124h\124r");