Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
morebl00d

connection problem

3 posts in this topic

hi 

i 'm an iranian player who played wow in Freakz server for many years w/o any problem.

but after servers merge, i can not connect to game. also downloaded full game from torrent and also launcher but still can not login.

i have to use VPN to connect to server that sometimes works but with high ping and ms.

please help me

1 person likes this

Hello @morebl00d,

Regarding the issue with people from Iran, it is not our fault for not letting them play on our servers. In fact, we know that a lot of Iranian players love to play on our servers, all of them using a VPN. This is not something that is in our control sadly as your country has strict moderation policies and restricts access to our server.
It's unfortunate to say but, to play on our servers, you need to have some sort of VPN.

If you have any technical issues, please make a ticket on our support website.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support

3 people like this

hi Looic

as of 12/16/2023 im playing on EU servers of Retail WoW Kazzak without the need to use of VPN , so only thing that is come to my mind is maybe the host or whatever Firestorm servers are getitng IP from are restricted conection from iran . also im able to use web page of Firestorm and Foroums by vpn im curently using but at the same time game client wont launch and allways gives the cas system error , more intresting thing is if i dont use vpn client will come up fast but is not able to log in .

1 person likes this