Kronomage

Warlock Pet Quest

3 posts in this topic

Ok, I'm a bit hesitant of posting this on General. If this isn't the right place, feel free to delete it/ask me to.

As of patch 9.2, the old Summon Succubus Spell was replaced with the new Summon Sayaad. The spell works almost flawlessly, there's just one thing: The first time you use it, your Succubus should give you the Whatever You Sayaad quest, which allows you to go to the Warlock Trainer to modify the spell should you want a specific Sayaad. But they don't. The Warlock trainer also doesn't give you the option, I assume because it needs the quest to be completed prior.

Anyways my question is whether there is another way to get the quest (which doesn't seem likely), or if I should maybe open a ticket and a GM could give me the quest. I didn't do it because... Well, it's not really a big issue, just a bit annoying getting the wrong pet 4 times in a row, what with the long cast time.

Hello @Kronomage,

This is a very niche problem that requires a very long time and effort to script to have a very small questline that 90% of people won't do. Meanwhile, our developers are working very hard on the brand-new content of the patch to bring you the best experience possible. That means this quest is a very low priority as long as the spell works without any problems.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support