XOTIQ

LVL 60 BUT NO LVL 60 ITEMS

7 posts in this topic

Hello, my in game name is Xotiq and I have a problem. I was lvl 47 and today since the new update is on I went to Boris to boost my lvl up to 60 but I still have my old items and on the website it says that I'll receive lvl 60 and basic lvl 60 items. I've checked my in game mail but is empty, checked my Gmail but nothing there either, I was reloging to see if the problem was solved but wasn't. I'm waiting for a response and possible solution, thank you.

Same problem here bud

Hello,

Have you checked your ingame inventory? Those usually end up there and wait to be equipped.

Have a nice day

Nirit

Boris only seems to work when you make a new character and go to him straight away. It worked for me, I got lvl 60, gear, bags and gold. My friend made a character and did some quests before going to Boris, and got lvl 60, but no gear, bags or gold.

Hi everyone, 

For this issue, you will have to make an in-game ticket so you can be assisted by our GMs in-game. 
Please indicate your issue with as much detail as possible.

Note that this issue has been reported, no ETA on the fix just yet. 

Best,

Masida

Greetings everyone,

We are moving this topic to our archives, where you can still see our answer. If you have any follow up questions or inquiries, please make a ticket here (https://support.firestorm-servers.com/).

Best Regard,
Masida