Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Berrok

New Tier set

9 posts in this topic

When new tier set will be added in the shop ? i thought everything will be released after the new patch

Hi @Berrok @Bart85

Shop updates are usually announced on our discord channel. 

As of right now, there's no ETA for the release of new tier sets.

Best,
Masida

On 12/15/2022 at 1:55 AM, Masida said:

Hi @Berrok @Bart85

Shop updates are usually announced on our discord channel. 

As of right now, there's no ETA for the release of new tier sets.

Best,
Masida

Hello mate thanks for the fast respond. I double check the shop today and just saw Tier pants was released and i have notice people with full set how that's possible ?

So is there some of GM's going to answear or going to be completed ignored i keep seeing more and more people with Tier set and I cant find this item in the shop how is this possible ? 

2 hours ago, Berrok said:

So is there some of GM's going to answear or going to be completed ignored i keep seeing more and more people with Tier set and I cant find this item in the shop how is this possible ? 

When you complete fourth chapter of zereth mortis, you can use a tp in the south part where the machine you had to complete a puzzle. With this machine you can convert a normal piece of gear to a piece of tier . You can only once per week but it acumulates

https://www.wowhead.com/guide/creation-catalyst-crafting-tier-sets-shadowlands-patch-92

Here you can find where and how

7 hours ago, rafaelantunez said:

When you complete fourth chapter of zereth mortis, you can use a tp in the south part where the machine you had to complete a puzzle. With this machine you can convert a normal piece of gear to a piece of tier . You can only once per week but it acumulates

undefined

Here you can find where and how

this is not the case the patch its not out for more than 2 weeks and people already have 4 tier sets if you look in dungeon ranking you can see every single person there have 4 tier set

So far you can craft 3 tier pieces by yourself. In addition to that you can get tier piece in the Vault, in all raid difficulties and in the shop (legs - because its the only boss dropping tier thats been released so far).

So if you were lucky you couldve had 4 set even last week.

Hope this answers your question.

Greetings @Berrok

We are moving this topic to our archives, where you can still see our answer. If you have any follow up questions or inquiries, please make a ticket here (https://support.firestorm-servers.com/).

Best Regard,
Masida