Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

shadowlands End of PvP season 2!

3 posts in this topic

PVP SEASON 2 REWARDS

Shadowlands PVP.png

The current patch of Shadowlands, Patch 9.1.5, is coming to an end, and a new patch is about to start as well: Patch 9.2, Eternity's End!

With the arrival of this new patch, we are saying goodbye to the current PvP season, the Unchained Gladiator one, and we welcome the new one, the PvP Season 3: Cosmic Gladiator

Of course, we are putting here the reward tiers that will be distributed as soon as the new patch begins, following these ranges:

Rewards have been distributed in the 2v2 bracket:

Congratulations to every participant!
The Cosmic Gladiator season will start as soon as the patch is implemented in Oribos. Alongside it, is a new feature called PvP Brawl: Solo Shuffle! Don't forget to give it a go, and good luck with it! (It's been explained in this post).

Thank you for your interest, and we hope you enjoy the new patch, Eternity's End!

Have a great day.
The Firestorm Team

1 person likes this

Every passing day brings new technology. It has become easier for you now to get faster, more reliable, and the best gaming laptop for emulators out of my seven top picks. My analysis and comparisons are recent and updated for 2023. So, you can also take advantage of the best gaming laptop for emulators.

Hey! my name is Gena Hentz and I'm a fashion blogger. I have just explored a website that has fashion and all series, movie outfits. As we know Halloween is near so you can try some reasonable outfits from America Jackets.  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0