Freakz merges with Firestorm!

46 posts in this topic

when i try to download the full shadowlands game by torrent. after some minutes appears that, nice job staff of retards

Senza titolo.jpg

36 minutes ago, mihaly06 said:

I solved the problem myself, write protection must be removed from the main folder

Oh, good job, the WoW-Freakz server had that problem too (that you had to remove read-only protection from the main folder). I should have thought about that, but I didn't think that this server would have the same problem.

Edited by EuropeanDef

8 hours ago, heroz said:

when i try to download the full shadowlands game by torrent. after some minutes appears that

I'm did fine downloading that big torrent with the qBitTorrent program. I have downloaded the full torrent. Maybe your SSD/HDD is corrupt or out of space?

Edited by EuropeanDef

I merged successfully my Freakz account with the FS account and I can see my characters on the server site

but when I log in my account ingame with the FS launcher, I have 0 characters ?!

Any GM assistance anywhere ???

9 hours ago, heroz said:

when i try to download the full shadowlands game by torrent. after some minutes appears that, nice job staff of retards

Senza titolo.jpg

9 hours ago, heroz said:

this server is a shit, one day i played and i had lots of problems, i tried also to download by torrent the full shadowlads game and at one point give problems again, and stop the download, throw away that shit server!!!!

This is an error from your computer...

1 person likes this

Hi, im merge player. I cant login throught Freakz launcher, go to download Firestorm full client, like Freakz before, frekz work befor merge perfectly, now dont work any of them. If someone know how to fix login problem, shared on top, please help, noone launcher works !

Hi everyone

This post is to address 2 of the common issues players get after merging.
1) "My characters aren't showing up after I merge my two accounts." - Simply re-merge your Freakz account and this will fix your issue.
2) "I'm getting an invalid username/password after merging my Freakz account with my FS account." - If you created an FS account during the merge process at the very start, you are going to have to redo the merging process and it will work! You can either start from the beginning or you can continue from the link that was sent to confirm the merging in your email

Any other issues you have please make a ticket here or ask in our discord under the #support channel and we will help you. This post is not a support site!

Greetings
Ech0

Dear all,

Former Freakz player here. Related to the merge, I have a question, for all : where are the vote points we had on Freakz?

I saved like 100+ points for the Spectral Tiger mount and now I have no points and no mount.

Please adress this.

forcing us to change our names is not appropriate.

Edited by Gwair

why am i supposed to change my name just because you decided to absorb another server? they have come after all, not us.

So great! I've been addicted to this game lately                                                                                                     Flappy Bird

Just to be clear, we can see that the merge will take place on the 14th, but it is not yet active on FS. When can we perform the merge? Additionally, since it appears that FS will switch to patch 9.2, will we need to use a new launcher from FS and/or download the new full Shadowlands client of FS?

For the benefit of the crowd switching over, I believe it would be preferable if FS and Freakz collaborated to create a step-by-step guide outlining the procedures to be followed with this merger of accounts.

Just an idea

hi  i wanted to merg my freakz account to firestorm shadowlands server but i forgot my password so i cannot merg my account to get my characters back can you help me to recover my password ?

Hello, CAN SOMEONE FINALLY HELP ME????????????????????????????
I merged my Freakz acc to firestorm and guess what? None of my characters appeared in my firestorm profile! I'm so, sooooo done waiting since november for someone who would mercefully help me but you just don't give a f. What is this? Why you do not care about your clients?? Back then I was devastated that Freakz gonna disappear and I was right that everything will be just a huge chaos. I lost my whole progress, mounts and characters that I was building for idk, 10 years? and yes, I merged everything correctly, the whole thing is your, the firestorm staff, fault. SO PLZ, DO SOMETHING WITH THIS CASE IN A SHORTER TIME THAN NEXT 6 MONTHS. do your job ffs.

Hello @archanielica,

Can you tell me when you merged your Freakz/Firestorm accounts? It would help if you had an exact date.

I'll be waiting for your answer.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support

Egy JÁTÉKBAN MÁR NINCS HARCI SZELEM

SZERINTEM ELCSESZTÉK AZÁL A JÁTÉKOT, HOGY LEHET BENE VENI MITIC CUCOKAT ÉS ÍGY