Freakz merges with Firestorm!

46 posts in this topic

News forum.png

Greetings, players!

The server merge has been completed! A guide was created with further information about the merge process itself, which can be seen here: 

Since both servers were using the same content and were under the same patch, it was deemed a good idea to perform this merge. This way, both player groups will have the same item level and gear, with the added advantage of being together, which means more friends to find, more foes to fight, and more adventures to have!

BlueLine.thumb.png.00ea376d782cb083adfdbfe941a50b8a.png

HOW TO JOIN OUR SERVER

On our webpage, players will be able to use the option Merge Account to be able to merge their Freakz account into Firestorm (or even to turn their Freakz account into a brand new Firestorm one)! By doing so, all the progress, including characters, mounts, toys, transmogs, titles, pets, achievements, etc... will be added to their Firestorm account, and all of the character progress, including character-bound features (titles, mounts, etc...) will also be transferred! This will also include the store balance left and deleted characters.

However, Freakz users will also be able to play on Firestorm without the need of merging their accounts, and even without having to update or change their game client! They will be able to use their Freakz username (not email) and password to connect using the Firestorm client (or even their previous WoW-Freakz client), and they will be able to access everything they had!
Not only that, but they will also be able to gather Loyalty Points through Jeanne and even spend the Loyalty Points and the Donation Points converted from their Freakz account in the in-game shop to purchase gear, mounts, transmogs, and more!
Note that they will not be able to use the Firestorm shop, as the shop still requires them to connect to the website to access it. Without a Firestorm account, Freakz players won't be able to use our website features (such as account management, update credentials, etc...), so we advise them to merge their account to a Firestorm account (even if it's a brand new one) so they can unlock their true potential!
About the guilds, everything will also be merged, including guild member rooster, guild bank, gold, achievements, level, and progress. Nothing will be lost!

REPEATED NAMES AND GUILDS

Regarding characters having the same name on both Freakz and Firestorm, and guilds having that same problem, we will follow the following rules:

- Character names: we will give priority to those that are level 60. If both are, then we will give priority to the character that is active (connected at least once in the last 60 days). If both are active (or inactive), we will ultimately decide on total playtime. The character who doesn't get the priority will be renamed to "#rename" and will be given a free character rename.
Note: All permanently banned Freakz accounts will still merge, but all of the characters will be automatically renamed into "#rename".

- Guild names: we will give priority to those whose guild master is active (connected at least once in the last 60 days). If both guilds are active, then we will ultimately decide by total member count. If both guilds are inactive, then we will put an extra tag on the guild that comes from Freakz. As an example, if the guild is called "Warriors", then the Freakz's guild would be called "Warriors - Freakz" instead. If the active guild is from Freakz instead, then the other guild would be called "Warriors - Firestorm". The guild master of the non-priority guild will be able to redeem a free guild rename through Shop Support, so they can rename their guild for free! (Only if the guild contains "- Firestorm" or "- Freakz").

Finally, we would like to welcome every new Freakz player to our server! We really appreciate the fact that you have chosen us, and do not forget that our entire Game Master team and our Developer team will be here to give you the support and to provide the quality that you all deserve!

We hope everyone has a great week, and welcome Freakz users!

1 person likes this

I have accounts on both.. different email address for now, If I merge my freakz with firestorm account what will happen with my toons if i have too many.  Nobody mentioned if it is it an individual transfer, or is the entire shadowsong server just being added as a connected realm, like Blizzard does, or are individual toons being copied from shadowsong to orbios?  I would prefer to have all the mounts, pets, transmogs, and achievements from freakz, but if i connect the accounts together will I have all of this shared to my firestorm toons?   I have 13 toons on Shadowsong and 12 toons on Orbios, do I need to delete toons to make transition smoother?

Edited by qpeiesklf

Just a bit of clarity, we can see the merge is happening on the 14th, but it is not active on FS as yet for the merge, by when can we do the merge? Also, will we need to use a new launcher from FS and / or do we need to download the new full Shadowlands client of FS as it seems like FS will move over to patch 9.2?

I think it would be best if FS & Freakz work together to do a step by step guide on the steps to be followed with this merger of accounts, it will just make the merge less pain full for the crowd moving over.

Just a thought 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, GoRo2022 said:

Just a bit of clarity, we can see the merge is happening on the 14th, but it is not active on FS as yet for the merge, by when can we do the merge? Also, will we need to use a new launcher from FS and / or do we need to download the new full Shadowlands client of FS as it seems like FS will move over to patch 9.2?

I think it would be best if FS & Freakz work together to do a step by step guide on the steps to be followed with this merger of accounts, it will just make the merge less pain full for the crowd moving over.

Just a thought 

launcher should be enough i used both from the same folder in legion

4 hours ago, GoRo2022 said:

there is no Freakz... they moved their people around and Freakz is no longer staffed!  they shut down the forums on Sep 30, after that no posts are allowed on Freakz forums.  I asked Firestorm when they were going to allow transfers.... hmmm a week or two ago, got response today!   :))   

If you read their article about the merger, there are two methods to play the game after November 14... 

keep logging in using Freakz launcher, but you will lose capability to use Shop, and many online features **lose ability to unstuck**

merge account to Firestorm and download their launcher... from then on you use your email address as your login name, and have access to all the online features.

I recently re-installed Firestorm, I was able to copy Freakz to the Firestorm folder, then using Firestorm's launcher set the directory to point at the Freakz folder, when you use the Firestorm launcher to start WOW, it automatically updates server info for you.  Doing it this way you don't have to download anything but the launcher.

Edited by qpeiesklf

Hello there! when is the merge account going to be possible? I still see it as not available yet

1 person likes this

When we try to enter the game, we get an error. 

"The CAS system was unable to initialize... "

When I run the game launcher and click repair the game in the upper right section, the problem is solved.

Edited by kitarotr54

I can't enter the game! :/ "The CAS system could not initialize" this error appears when I start the exe file. Is it just me or how can I fix it?

1 person likes this

Right now a merge between 2 servers is in progress, this is why you may experience that issue, let's just wait for the official announce.

1 hour ago, mihaly06 said:

I can't enter the game! :/ "The CAS system could not initialize" this error appears when I start the exe file. Is it just me or how can I fix it?

Same here

On 11/4/2022 at 0:00 PM, LegnaX said:

News forum.png

Greetings, players!

The server merge has been completed! A guide was created with further information about the merge process itself, which can be seen here: 

Since both servers were using the same content and were under the same patch, it was deemed a good idea to perform this merge. This way, both player groups will have the same item level and gear, with the added advantage of being together, which means more friends to find, more foes to fight, and more adventures to have!

HOW TO JOIN OUR SERVER

On our webpage, players will be able to use the option Merge Account (not available yet) to be able to merge their Freakz account into Firestorm (or even to turn their Freakz account into a brand new Firestorm one)! By doing so, all the progress, including characters, mounts, toys, transmogs, titles, pets, achievements, etc... will be added to their Firestorm account, and all of the character progress, including character-bound features (titles, mounts, etc...) will also be transferred! This will also include the store balance left and deleted characters.

However, Freakz users will also be able to play on Firestorm without the need of merging their accounts, and even without having to update or change their game client! They will be able to use their Freakz username (not email) and password to connect using the Firestorm client (or even their previous WoW-Freakz client), and they will be able to access everything they had!
Not only that, but they will also be able to gather Loyalty Points through Jeanne and even spend the Loyalty Points and the Donation Points converted from their Freakz account in the in-game shop to purchase gear, mounts, transmogs, and more!
Note that they will not be able to use the Firestorm shop, as the shop still requires them to connect to the website to access it. Without a Firestorm account, Freakz players won't be able to use our website features (such as account management, update credentials, etc...), so we advise them to merge their account to a Firestorm account (even if it's a brand new one) so they can unlock their true potential!
About the guilds, everything will also be merged, including guild member rooster, guild bank, gold, achievements, level, and progress. Nothing will be lost!

REPEATED NAMES AND GUILDS

Regarding characters having the same name on both Freakz and Firestorm, and guilds having that same problem, we will follow the following rules:

- Character names: we will give priority to those that are level 60. If both are, then we will give priority to the character that is active (connected at least once in the last 60 days). If both are active (or inactive), we will ultimately decide on total playtime. The character who doesn't get the priority will be renamed to "#rename" and will be given a free character rename.
Note: All permanently banned Freakz accounts will still merge, but all of the characters will be automatically renamed into "#rename".

- Guild names: we will give priority to those whose guild master is active (connected at least once in the last 60 days). If both guilds are active, then we will ultimately decide by total member count. If both guilds are inactive, then we will put an extra tag on the guild that comes from Freakz. As an example, if the guild is called "Warriors", then the Freakz's guild would be called "Warriors - Freakz" instead. If the active guild is from Freakz instead, then the other guild would be called "Warriors - Firestorm". The guild master of the non-priority guild will be able to redeem a free guild rename through Shop Support, so they can rename their guild for free! (Only if the guild contains "- Firestorm" or "- Freakz").

Finally, we would like to welcome every new Freakz player to our server! We really appreciate the fact that you have chosen us, and do not forget that our entire Game Master team and our Developer team will be here to give you the support and to provide the quality that you all deserve!

We hope everyone has a great week, and welcome Freakz users!

Freakz doesn't exist to merge accounts on firestorm, we can't merge the accounts, when this finally finish

When I try to login through freakz launcher it doesn't let me log in when i try to merge accounts 

Freakz account not found

and i didn't see that message on the explanation (guide ) and last night i was playing wow with that account 

Although the transfer was successful, my characters do not appear. If you could help with this situation, I would greatly appreciate it

1.jpg

2.jpg

I successfully merged my accounts but I cant use my Freakz launcher and using my Firestorm account .... 

Capture.JPG

28 minutes ago, Felhearth said:

I successfully merged my accounts but I cant use my Freakz launcher and using my Firestorm account .... 

Capture.JPG

Same  error message here  when using Freakz launcher and still was not able to merge with the same error 

Freakz account not found

Edited by Ksims
1 person likes this

I merged my account, created password, and now if i try to log in in game or website it shows there r bad username/passoword. When i use forgotten pass option, there is or captcha error, and even with success i dont get any new mail to reset password.

When i merged everything was sucessful, now i created other account, and i can log in forum, but for merged no.

Bez tytułu.png

4 hours ago, kitarotr54 said:

When we try to enter the game, we get an error. 

"The CAS system was unable to initialize... "

When I run the game launcher and click repair the game in the upper right section, the problem is solved.

Where is the repair buton ?

i went for merging and when i press send merge request it gives an error "error_fz_email_is_forbidden"

the game still won't launch, what can I do to fix it?"The CAS system could not initialize" help me pls pls 

Edited by mihaly06

the game still won't launch, what can be done?"The CAS system was unable to initialize... "

I managed to log in my Firestorm account, but I have 0 characters there ?! 

while when i log in my account on the server site I have all my characters there ...

Help please

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

this server is a shit, one day i played and i had lots of problems, i tried also to download by torrent the full shadowlads game and at one point give problems again, and stop the download, throw away that shit server!!!!