deliveryboy

should add a tenacity buff to LFR to reduce queue times

3 posts in this topic

LFR is not supposed to be main end game content, it's basically just story mode so people can experience the content without missing out on it. But something I've noticed here is that LFR is taking significantly long time. I am talking over five hours to do LFR at all for any of them. Agonizing.

So here's my idea. Tenacity buff that allows less people to do LFR content. The less people you have, the more buffed your stats are. Just like old school winter grasp. This would allow less people to get into the raid and continue doing it When people leave out of frustration. Again, keep in mind, LFR is not supposed to be endgame competitive content.

Greetings @deliveryboy,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Thank you for your suggestion, however, the staff strives on keeping the content as close to the original game as possible. With that being said, the following suggestion wouldn't bring as much diversity to the game, on the other hand, people would rather lose the incentive to queue LFR.

I will be closing your post.

For future suggestions, please refer to the following link: https://support.firestorm-servers.com/, as we have moved our suggestions there.

Best regards,
Tetheros

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here