Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abradras

Mechagon quest line

3 posts in this topic

Hello, i wanted to open Mechagon, to see the place . There was a questliine with Magni Bronzebeard ..i was underground doing the quetline and i should get last item from that part - Petrified scale. Scale dropped from the boss but i could not pick it up or interact with it with any way. So i abandoned and did the section again but outcome was the same , i still could not pick it up. after 3 failed  attempts i abandoned everything. I tried to "unstuck" character couple times ...now i cant get questline again from questgivers . So im screwed because i cant start it again and i cant finished it. I wrote "help" in game no one contacted me for days.  Who can reset this questline for me ? Or fix the issue ?? Help pls. :(

Have you created a ticket for the GMs? and they will fix your problem if you do.

Greetings @abradras,

Thank you for your inquiry. 

Due to the fact that such a thread has already been created (by you) and answered (by me) in the following link, I will have this topic closed. 

If you wish to ask any additional questions, you can do so in the provided link, and if you require any help, you can submit a ticket here.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Best regards,

Tetheros