Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lutti92

Mobs at 1 hp

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

My husband and I are new to the server but one continous bug we've both encountered on both the Legion and BFA servers is various mobs getting stuck at 1 hp? I couldn't find any topic on this but thought I'd report it :) This is while leveling so far and we're unsure what's causing it or if anything fixes it. So far we have had to run away from the mobs and let them reset and we haven't attempted to re-kill the mobs that got stuck so not sure if reset is enough

Currently I have the same problem as yours, please explain more if you have a solution, many thanks.

electron dash

Edited by Debellisa