ruvimvitreniuc

All my characters gone!

6 posts in this topic

Hi, so when I logged into my account today all my characters was gone. I don't know what happened. I didn't delete them or anything. Is it possible to restore them because I lost everything.

They were likely moved to Shadowlands (Oribos) if it's been a while since you last played and appear to have been playing BFA (Sethraliss)

You can check this by going through each of the realms in the shop and seeing if you have characters that show up (To avoid downloading another expansions client unnecessarily)

https://firestorm-servers.com/en/community/armory/7/10/5410656

Character listed on your profile still shows on Sethraliss server though, unless you have created this in the last hour.

Edited by MsMoonBoo

No I play on Oribos now not Sethraliss. I had my characters yesterday but today they all gone. I had a lot of characters on Oribos but they all got deleted. I can restore my deleted characters in the shop for 25 silver but then I will waste a lot of my silver just to get all my characters back. So is there anyways you can restore them because it's not cool how all my characters got deleted. I'm sorry if I'm on the wrong section of the forum. Since it only shows Sethraliss since all my characters got deleted and now i have none on Oribos. Anyways, I paid 25 silver to restore one of my characters and i lost all my gear i'm really sad :(

Edited by ruvimvitreniuc

U should have all the gear u had when u reset character. If you have no gear and 0 gold on your restored charecter, that can only mean one thing - your acc was hacked and all gear sold.

Well, I might of got hacked but idk how. I never told anyone my pass or anything like that. All my gold I had on that character is also gone. Man they better restore all my characters with all my gear and gold and everything. And please ban that hacker. I'm thinking of quitting this game. My character is naked with no gear no fun. I think this didn't happen just to me. Cause i tried to add some one to friends that I was in a game the other day with in a dungeon and that person doesn't exist now. So I'm sure someone else account got hacked or maybe we didn't get hacked and maybe something happened that made us lose our characters and gear and everything. Well Idk what to do I hope a mod replies to this post . I also noticed less people playing the game now so it might be something to do with this but I'm not sure.

Edited by ruvimvitreniuc

Hi

I replied to your support ticket, do as instructed in the ticket and you will get assisted.
I'll be locking and moving this topic as it's not really for this section.

Greetings
Ech0