Lilithmoon

boris not working

7 posts in this topic

I tried to boost a character and after clicking on boris nothing happened, i tried relogging in after it didn't work and clean my cache. The same thing happened to my wife when she tried boosting, so what should i do?

Hello,

Have you boosted any other character? If not, then I have no idea how to fix it.

Have a nice day

Nirit

Hi 

What level are the characters you are trying to boost?

Greetings
Ech0

my level 1 character wouldn't boost. Lillithmoons character is level 17(since pandaren can't leave early on this server). Neither of us has boosted a character this season., we both had in the past but that hasn't been an issue on your other servers.

Hi

Try making a different character that is not the same race as the one giving you problems to boost. 
Try to avoid allied races and any race above level 10.

If you still have issues with this make an in-game ticket before Monday and our gamemasters will assist you.

Greetings
Ech0

There is no allied races in Draenor. I was trying to use a worgen. Making a new character gave the same reply, both level 1. Is there a timeframe when GMs are on? I have never had a ticket answered on WOD.

There is also multiple reports on the bugtracker so its not just us

Edited by FFFXF
Clarification.

Boris has been bugged for the last two or four times he's appeared, seemingly only on WoD.  It happened when Boris existed and the server crashed while he was enabled.  It's been broken ever since.  I've reported the problem in their new ticket system, we'll see <3