playergioia

Waiting for locations to load

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I just dowloaded firestorm and it looks like im running minimal client since every location is loading in the game ,however my internet conection is not really great i would wish to know if i can download full client before starting the game. Thanks for help

Hi playergioia,
First of all we are glad to hear that you chose our server and we hope you will enjoy your time here. Regarding your question, you can download the full client, but its best if you delete the game and download the full client torrent from our site for your desired realm.
Greetings, Sliny

1 person likes this

@Sliny thanks so much for help ,but i dont know if im doing things right. I've dowloaded torrent version and now I am wondering how do I open that. Would be amazing if you could help me.

Best reagards

Hi playergioia,
Once you have downloaded the torrent go ahead and double click it and you will be met with a zip file that you need to extract. The folder that is made by extracting it is your game directory, so you can run the game from there by creating a shortcut of the .exe file.
Greetings, Sliny

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here